Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (7 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
The thing is, the old excuse was that he didn't get any service to score, but now, with Krasic being a machine in creating chances and putting balls into the penalty area, he should do a bit better and be a bit more dangerous in front of goal. I used to be an Amauri fanboy, I remember that lovely fall he had in 2008 after he signed for us, he was amazing. Now he's just nothing, so sad.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Amauri wants 20 goals

Juventus striker Amauri has underlined his intention to score 20 goals this season despite a hit-and-miss start to the campaign.

The Italy international of Brazilian descent has found the net just once in six appearances for Juventus in all competitions this season.

Amauri is now playing for his future after scoring five times in Serie A throughout the entire 2009-10 campaign.

Interviewed on Sky Italia, he said: “I am aiming at 20. Now I feel better. The fundamental thing is finding fitness again.

“I can't wait to recover my best form. I hope [to get back on the scoresheet] on Thursday against Salzburg because it's fundamental.

“I hope to do so also because I have already scored in the Europa League and hopefully it could be a good sign.

“Last year was the most difficult that I have been through in Italy.

“When you play for a great team, in a club with a great tradition like Juventus, everyone always expects you to score goals, something I'm not particulary good at.

“I suffered a lot last year, much more than you can possibly imagine. This year I am calmer and this gives me the motivation to try and do something new.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well at least he's honest and aims high. :devil:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't like his Inzaghi attitude crying and moaning on the field but I can't wait till he hits his best form and starts producing some good stuff.

All the way Amoreeeeeee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)