Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (68 Viewers)

Jul 9, 2008
Needs to stop wrestling and work as a hair dresser ASAP ..

He also seems to be unhappy when his friends scores .. nervous and unuseful too ..

Never changed my mind, STILL hate his personality and his performance ..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That was expected from him .. Last season he reacted like that many times ..

Juve shirt won't fit his personality .. NEVER ..
It's good to see that I am not the only one who does not like his attitude. No one was bashing him by the way, I just don't like the gestures he makes when others score.

ajit

Dec 19, 2005
Needs to stop wrestling and work as a hair dresser ASAP ..

He also seems to be unhappy when his friends scores .. nervous and unuseful too ..

Never changed my mind, STILL hate his personality and his performance ..
The guy is just upset with himself, not what you said. He deserved at least 2 goals today.

Jul 9, 2008
It's good to see that I am not the only one who does not like his attitude. No one was bashing him by the way, I just don't like the gestures he makes when others score.

Dude, I've been bashing him long time ago ..

Did you notice how he shout on DC when he crosses the ball to Curva Nord at the beginning of 1st half .. :sergio:

Who told him that his name is Amaurinho !!!

Worst brazilian striker I've ever seen .. Maybe worst than vagner love .. :andyandbarcelona:

Jul 9, 2008
The guy is just upset with himself, not what you said. He deserved at least 2 goals today.
If Amauri deserved 2 goals, then Krasic deserved 6 !!!

The only useful thing he did was his one-two pass with Krasic ..

His attitude makes us hate him before even looking at his awful performance !!

I opened a new white page with him when he scored in EL qualifications, I gave him a chance to judge him, but this page was closed so fast because of what I mentioned eariler ..

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He was the weakest link today, didn't looked like he was in the game to be honest, he's just coming back from an injury and he would need some more match fitness, having said that, I believe IQ should be chosen instead of Amauri.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
His pass to Krasic for Quag's goal was great but his scoring record simply isn't good enough for a striker at a club like Juve so he must be replaced hard work and the odd step over is just not good enough. As i've said before in the past Amauri is all fart and no shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)