Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (16 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We only have 3 forwards right now, Boksic, and one is cup tied. We need this guy back.
At least we will have some presence in the opponents box. It's like we were playing with no striker tonight.
I'm not saying that he wouldn't be useful, but I think upfront is the least of our worries.

When we are conceding 6 goals in 2 home games, getting a striker back is not the priority.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Iaquinta is just getting back to fitness and getting his touch back. Why not give him a chance since you all were so inclined to give Amauri a season and a half to score a goal.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm not saying that he wouldn't be useful, but I think upfront is the least of our worries.

When we are conceding 6 goals in 2 home games, getting a striker back is not the priority.
Exactly. Not to mention we also scored 6 goals in 2 games so the fuck is the push to get Amauri back. He is not, will not and was never the solution to any of our problems.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I think upfront is the least of our worries..
No it's not. We can't depend on Chiellini or some Del Piero magics much more to score goals. We badly miss a prolific striker in our squad. Not saying Amauri is one, but he's the best we have currently.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No it's not. We can't depend on Chiellini or some Del Piero magics much more to score goals. We badly miss a prolific striker in our squad. Not saying Amauri is one, but he's the best we have currently.
Amauri is the best we have? It is easy to say that now that Trez is gone and IQ is still getting back his full fitness. We have been depending on Chiellini and DP with Amauri playing just like today with IQ, what is your point?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)