Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (53 Viewers)

Jun 18, 2007
Everything has changed when Juve dont let him go to the call of Dunga . His chances to play in a world cup has been destroyed. I feel bad for him playing like shit(just watch his reactions when he fail to score the guy really try to do his best) but i think he lost something .I really enjoyed his class goals.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Everything has changed when Juve dont let him go to the call of Dunga . His chances to play in a world cup has been destroyed. I feel bad for him playing like shit(just watch his reactions when he fail to score the guy really try to do his best) but i think he lost something .I really enjoyed his class goals.
What CLASS goals has he scored for us??? Last season he took the role of Trez, and managed to grab a glut of tap ins...but nothing special, no amazing strikes, no sublime skill, nothing whatsoever that I would call CLASS, other than if we are using the Inzaghi goal poacher measure/././ and since then, he has been abysmal, and should be shot. We would perhaps get more from the insurance, than through trying to seel such a pathetic 'footballer'...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
:lol:

I don't know whether or not to take this post seriously

Jun 18, 2007
What CLASS goals has he scored for us??? Last season he took the role of Trez, and managed to grab a glut of tap ins...but nothing special, no amazing strikes, no sublime skill, nothing whatsoever that I would call CLASS, other than if we are using the Inzaghi goal poacher measure/././ and since then, he has been abysmal, and should be shot. We would perhaps get more from the insurance, than through trying to seel such a pathetic 'footballer'...
I can see the first 123 pages of this thread ALMOST everybody loving him . That means something dont you think cheap weed smoker? :) :) :) I guess you dont get the idea. He was in a process to become better striker but something changed in him. And i guess you think Melo and Diego are pathetic too because of their poor season with Juve.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Amauri: "With Del Neri end up playing. I'm staying at 99%"

With Del Neri have a great relationship. We have worked along with Chievo in 2003 and 2004. For what I've seen rely on me and is one more reason, "

"He did very well with both Sampdoria and Atalanta with that after this bad season He will give us the game was missing. I want to forget this season and next to see who criticizes me and who wants to go away because I'm worth. I stay at Juve to 99%.

Amauri also defends his fellow Felipe Melo and Diego have also disappointed: "We were wrong on this all year, but do not blame them because they were paid 25 million. We lost all but now we will change to be reborn."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)