Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (35 Viewers)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
The fact that LetsBrush comes in here to gloat instead of just being happy Juve won tells you a lot about how deeply rooted his bias for Amauri is. Therefore, it will be hard to try and convince him to look at this from a realistic point of view. Your boy isn't delivering until recently, that's all we're saying. No need to take it personal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
a couple of good games does not erase 12 months of shit...good for you Ama, keep up the good work, but let's not get too happy and start dreaming about playing for Italy in RSA again.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Blow me.

Amauri sent a nice big "fuck you" to all of his detractors today which is fantastic to see. I hope he can continue on with good form, getting the little crybabies' panties in a twist.
My panties aren't twisted, I'm happy he has finally did what we were paying him to do. I hope he can use more than his head to score because crosses like today won't be happening everyday and if using his head is the only way he can score then it's gonna be a bumpy ride for everyone.
How you can't understand the simplest stuff is beyond me Andy. I will debate with anyone who believes Alex should be dropped out of the team. I believed that he needed more playing time to regain his form and it was not like that we had fitter options than him on the bench. Nothing is wrong with that and nothing is wrong with you defending Amauri against those who bash him. But to say Bwhahahah and rubbing his good performances into the faces of those who criticized him is childish because those people were as happy as you when Amauri scored tonight.
I missed the game sadly, but as I told Nick17(my fiercest nemesis, with Deneb in a close second) I was happy that he did well. I HOPE HE KEEPS IT UP should not be confused with not supporting him. He deserved to be criticized and for me personally I would like to see him keep it up for me to be re-convinced what he can and should be doing.
There's a difference between fair criticism and absurdity, Hoori. Much of what has been posted regarding Amauri has been the latter, not the former. We even have an example of such a post today. And even when Amauri had decent games, this thread was flooded with folks insulting the player just because they could. That's not fair criticism.
I was upset because I haven't seen a striker (and show one if there is any) that gets paid what he does and had a slump for as long as he did. I think my criticism, albeit ruthless at times, was justified and stand by it. If it takes him scoring 3 goals in two games for me to eat my own words then fuck it, I will lightly salt them with a hint of seasoning if it means my team is winning.
Both of you have some points.

Amauri did deserve criticism (but some was really unfair).

And Del Piero was praised when he did nothing, that is also true.
Such as?
a couple of good games does not erase 12 months of shit...good for you Ama, keep up the good work, but let's not get too happy and start dreaming about playing for Italy in RSA again.
Precisely.

Nov 30, 2009
How do you not understand. It's normal for player of his age to need more time to regain old form which we are all used to watch from him.

He is now in that form, he just needed some time to play after injury.

Wrong thread.

This should have been posted in Capitano's thread.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Shit? Hardly.

Amauri - 12 months of playing under his capacity.
Ahmed - 4 years of pure shit.

That's the difference.

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
Amauri(CF) with Iaquinta(CF) = Amauri can't Play :disagree:

Amauri(CF) with Trezeguet(CF) = Amauri can't play :sergio:

Amauri(CF) with Del Piero(SS) = Amauri Scores many goals :thumbs:

Result: We need one more SS (Cassano, Lavezzi,Rossi,Bojinov,G. Rossi etc...)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
How do you not understand. It's normal for player of his age to need more time to regain old form which we are all used to watch from him.

He is now in that form, he just needed some time to play after injury.

Wrong thread.

This should have been posted in Capitano's thread.
How is it that Trez keeps banging in the goals despite being injured often?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)