Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (33 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Send Amauri good crosses and he won't let you down. With better wingers or the ones who can cross more properly, Amauri would be a jewel for our team.
That's so true.
But with Diego around, we won't have a chance to play with 2 quality wingers this season.
The only hope is at least 1 of Camo and Seba to play in the midfield three or a 4-2-3-1. In this very moment the 4-2-3-1 makes no sense while Del Piero is in great form and I doubt Zaccheroni will play Seba in a midfield three (especially after Zac said that he sees Seba as a striker) so the only hope, I guess, is Camo to be one of the midfield three and drift from the center to the wing.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He deserved a lot of criticism directed towards him earlier in the year. Off late he has been improving, doing what he did last season, holding up the ball and all. Now he has started scoring. I hope he keeps it up and bring his form on par with the beginning of last season.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
icεmαή;2362057 said:
He deserved a lot of criticism directed towards him earlier in the year. Off late he has been improving, doing what he did last season, holding up the ball and all. Now he has started scoring. I hope he keeps it up and bring his form on par with the beginning of last season.
good post man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)