Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (40 Viewers)

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
he sucks..those defending hhim seem to not watch the likes of torres,villa,etoo,milito,balotelli ffs,dzeko,kiessling,van persie,rooney,drogba,ibra,higuain,chamakh,luis fabiano and os many more

all of those players are better than him...amauri sucks plain n simple

never had a 20+ goal season

never played at the international level

hes just a big body upfront whothrows himself around at defenders..thats all hes good at

FUCK HIM...he sucks!!!

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
:lol:

But still, lay off Amauri when the whole team is under performing.
Certainly, I'm not blaming Amauri for our losses. He's just one of the main reasons and yet some people here don't like it when stats are shown here.

For some here, just mentioning Amauri is taboo. I don't know why one can't express his opinion nice and easy withough being lashed back!!
Exactly.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
he sucks..those defending hhim seem to not watch the likes of torres,villa,etoo,milito,balotelli ffs,dzeko,kiessling,van persie,rooney,drogba,ibra,higuain,chamakh,luis fabiano and os many more

all of those players are better than him...amauri sucks plain n simple

never had a 20+ goal season

never played at the international level

hes just a big body upfront whothrows himself around at defenders..thats all hes good at

FUCK HIM...he sucks!!!
Post reported.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
before i get banned cuz of homo andy

just wana say that w/o capitano and mark this forum would be shit...some of u ppl here are fukin pathetic...have 100's of posts cuz uhave no friends

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
before i get banned cuz of homo andy

just wana say that w/o capitano and mark this forum would be shit...some of u ppl here are fukin pathetic...have 100's of posts cuz uhave no friends
You have 100's of posts.

And you can't even make friends online, nice going.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)