Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (123 Viewers)

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
I like DP as much as anybody, but how could you not want Cassano? Especially with an offense craving his talent
Cassano is poor right now.
And it's to late for him, we should have had him when he was young. Now it's to late, you can't form him into our team, he needs to be the middle of everything.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
How atrocious that members of this forum are reporting other members for being justifiably angry at the players...so its fine and dandy for some to say Fuck Secco...Fuck Cannavarro (and far worse and more vicious in Fabio's case)...yet those same chest beating penguins then go onto report other members for saying Fuck Amauri. Something is not Right there, and I hope that the moderators can see what I and likely many others can see, which is a definite sickness of Veteran members appearing to have more Rights than lesser known members...that kind of cliquey bullshit should be kept in the playground, not here.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yes: Amauri has been under performing
Yes: Amauri is currently not good value for money, considering the price we paid for him.

HOWEVER........

Yes: The whole team is playing like shit, so why single out Amauri and/or the other Brazilians?
Yes: Ciro has no idea what he wants from his players, so how can you fault Amauri when the coach doesn't even know what he wants?!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
How atrocious that members of this forum are reporting other members for being justifiably angry at the players...so its fine and dandy for some to say Fuck Secco...Fuck Cannavarro (and far worse and more vicious in Fabio's case)...yet those same chest beating penguins then go onto report other members for saying Fuck Amauri. Something is not Right there, and I hope that the moderators can see what I and likely many others can see, which is a definite sickness of Veteran members appearing to have more Rights than lesser known members...that kind of cliquey bullshit should be kept in the playground, not here.
I was warned for my posts in which I insulted players I despise, like Cannavaro. Swag gave me one last week for the exact same thing, so it's fair.

Now mind your own business, POTHEAD.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I was warned for my posts in which I insulted players I despise, like Cannavaro. Swag gave me one last week for the exact same thing, so it's fair.

Now mind your own business, POTHEAD.
Are you truly not going to drop this POTHEAD routine, my dear, dear, sweet child???? Have you not noticed that the only people who follow your lead are borderline retarded??? I guess not...so we will continue to fence on screen, if you desire. And this forum is as much my business as anyone else who uses it. I am free to voice my opinion, especially when I see by far the most irritating member of the whole community, attempting to get others into trouble...like the naughty school kid...'look sir!!! look sir!!! see its not always me who is a shit eating turtle!!!!'...ahhhhhhhh, why bother eh??? solely to kill the final few minutes of my working day, before heading home to walk the dog then re-embracing the vodka vixen...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Are you truly not going to drop this POTHEAD routine, my dear, dear, sweet child???? Have you not noticed that the only people who follow your lead are borderline retarded??? I guess not...so we will continue to fence on screen, if you desire. And this forum is as much my business as anyone else who uses it. I am free to voice my opinion, especially when I see by far the most irritating member of the whole community, attempting to get others into trouble...like the naughty school kid...'look sir!!! look sir!!! see its not always me who is a shit eating turtle!!!!'...ahhhhhhhh, why bother eh??? solely to kill the final few minutes of my working day, before heading home to walk the dog then re-embracing the vodka vixen...
OK, so who here thinks this guy is a pothead?

I do, so that's one.

Anybody else?

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
considering i used to have my username as WEEDGURU, its hardly a telling sign of your potent mental prowess, young cretin, to label me a pothead. I changed my name on here precisely because you were using it as a slur, and it was ruining threads to have to defend myself...I have no problem whatsoever about the pothead moniker, its the way you use it, and what you yourself have explained you mean by it. Which is contempt, and denigration...i have always assumed that you are a prize goon who off the screen receives regular ridicule and abuse from your peers, so when you come on here, you feel the need to impose your 'strong' will and character, to balance the books...without reazling how feeble it is to do so in the virtual arena...you see potheads as mindless, and far worse. which is ignorant...the bells are ringing, release beckons...until tonight, take care, sweetypie...DanielX

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)