Amauri Carvalho de Oliveira (4 Viewers)

At what cost would you be ok with Amauri?

• Giovinco + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + Giovinco

• Nocerino + Almiron + Marchionni

• Almiron + Marchionni + cash

• Fuck no, don't want him at all

• Almiron+cash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Thank God the speculation has now ended.

We know now that Seba Giovinco will be playing a crucial role in both the development of his own career and that of Juventus football club.

The CDA, or whatever they like to call themselves, can proceed at full speed to wrap up the much needed transfer acquisitions to strengthen the Juventus playing staff for the fothcoming season. A season that starts in 14 short weeks and players need to be training by 01/08.

I suggest we go €10m + Nocerino towards recruiting Hamsik from Napoli
:agree: :agree: :agree:

We need Hamsik, let Milan sign Amauri and give them a fortune (funded by Gattusso's department) and Gourcuff

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
They paid 30m euros for Pepe though.
#

he he,
right ...

actually i wanted to add "(at least that is what i thought before the bought Pepe"), but they can't do that shit again ... but let's see ... i think pedrag mijatovic is not a better "transfer"/sports director than secco.... he has just more to spend ...

very funny to put a striker into the role of a sports director ... these things can only happen in clubs that have to much money ...

i'll never forget that crappy goal he scores against us in the CL final =/

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Gigli Tells Milan: Amauri Is Ours

Juventus president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli is confident that Juventus will finally reach an agreement with Palermo over Amauri, meaning that the Brazilian won't be going to AC Milan...

The Old Lady has been after the Rosanero forward for over a season, but so far the clubs have been unable to reach an agreement which would take the Brazilian to Turin.

Gigli is a little frustrated that talks have not gone to plan so far, but he is adamant that the northern side will indeed land their primary tansfer target.

Milan, Real Madrid and even West Ham have been rumoured to be in the race for the attacker, but the Juve chief is confident Amauri will sign for the Bianconeri.

"I am convinced that we can reach an agreement with Palermo soon," Gigli told Calciomercato.

"At the moment there is not a yes or a no regarding the deal.

"As always other clubs always come in to challenge, West Ham? I don't think so but I know there are other clubs who are interested in him.

"We will be meeting Palermo again soon to try and conclude the affair."

He continued, "I'm not bothered as to who is after him, Milan, Real Madrid, West Ham, I strongly believe that we can sign him.
"I think it all depends on both clubs reaching an agreement over anything else and we will try and achieve this.

"I am positive and sure that the operation for Amauri will end with a good result for us, but if it doesn't then we are already looking at other alternatives."

Juventus would need to bolster their squad in light of their Champions League and Serie A ambitions next season. The Bianconeri will be challenging for major homours and a boosted pool is needed if they are to fight on two fronts.

goal.com

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
Amauri's now "33 per cent Juve"
Tuesday 13 May, 2008

Palermo hitman Amauri is edging away from Juventus after his agent stressed that he is just as likely to join Milan or Real Madrid.

The Brazilian had looked almost certain to join the Old Lady and even declared himself to be “91 per cent Juve”, but things have become more complicated.

Agent Mariano Grimaldi seems determined to keep every avenue open for his client and is now denying that the Bianconeri are even favourites to secure Amauri’s services.

“Are Juve in pole position in the Amauri hunt? I wouldn’t say that because everything is up in the air,” he said on Radio Kiss Kiss.

“In order to discuss a completed transfer we need a signature on a contract in black and white.

“There has been interest from other clubs and they have been following Amauri since January.

“What are the percentages? I would say that there is a 33 per cent chance that he will join Juve, 33 per cent for Milan and 33 per cent for Real Madrid.”

Grimaldi cast further doubt over Amauri’s future when he suggested that the former Chievo man could even hold out for a move to England.

“The other one per cent depends on obtaining an Italian passport because if that arrives in the next few days then that would open the doors to the Premier League,” he explained.

“He has the right to a passport, but we are waiting for the bureaucracy to take place and I’m not able to say how long that will take.”

Source: channel4.com

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
Well I just hope we see Giovinco here
Pato of Milan`s said it himself he rates him as one of the top 5 in the world so he must be good
since when man?
is there an article on it?

oh yea i think giovinco plays best in the nedved role? as in he is give smthing like a free role to roam around.
like the role nedved played in the 2nd half when we play real in 2003?
the only thing is im not sure abt his workrate though...

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Amauri's now "33 per cent Juve"
Tuesday 13 May, 2008

Palermo hitman Amauri is edging away from Juventus after his agent stressed that he is just as likely to join Milan or Real Madrid.

The Brazilian had looked almost certain to join the Old Lady and even declared himself to be “91 per cent Juve”, but things have become more complicated.

Agent Mariano Grimaldi seems determined to keep every avenue open for his client and is now denying that the Bianconeri are even favourites to secure Amauri’s services.

“Are Juve in pole position in the Amauri hunt? I wouldn’t say that because everything is up in the air,” he said on Radio Kiss Kiss.

“In order to discuss a completed transfer we need a signature on a contract in black and white.

“There has been interest from other clubs and they have been following Amauri since January.

“What are the percentages? I would say that there is a 33 per cent chance that he will join Juve, 33 per cent for Milan and 33 per cent for Real Madrid.”

Grimaldi cast further doubt over Amauri’s future when he suggested that the former Chievo man could even hold out for a move to England.

“The other one per cent depends on obtaining an Italian passport because if that arrives in the next few days then that would open the doors to the Premier League,” he explained.

“He has the right to a passport, but we are waiting for the bureaucracy to take place and I’m not able to say how long that will take.”

Source: channel4.com
I :faq2: in hate amauri's agent.......The guy is playing games with us and its really annoying.......I say lets give them a take or leave it deal, begin to look at other alternatives. Its not like he's the last striker on earth!!

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
since when man?
is there an article on it?

oh yea i think giovinco plays best in the nedved role? as in he is give smthing like a free role to roam around.
like the role nedved played in the 2nd half when we play real in 2003?
the only thing is im not sure abt his workrate though...
This is he's only problem IMO (plus he's physically weak). But even if he run less, he still provide more assist than any other player in the team except perhaps camo at the moment.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)