Amauri Carvalho de Oliveira (22 Viewers)

At what cost would you be ok with Amauri?

• Giovinco + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + Giovinco

• Nocerino + Almiron + Marchionni

• Almiron + Marchionni + cash

• Fuck no, don't want him at all

• Almiron+cash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Amauri's now "33 per cent Juve"
Tuesday 13 May, 2008

Palermo hitman Amauri is edging away from Juventus after his agent stressed that he is just as likely to join Milan or Real Madrid.

The Brazilian had looked almost certain to join the Old Lady and even declared himself to be “91 per cent Juve”, but things have become more complicated.

Agent Mariano Grimaldi seems determined to keep every avenue open for his client and is now denying that the Bianconeri are even favourites to secure Amauri’s services.

“Are Juve in pole position in the Amauri hunt? I wouldn’t say that because everything is up in the air,” he said on Radio Kiss Kiss.

“In order to discuss a completed transfer we need a signature on a contract in black and white.

“There has been interest from other clubs and they have been following Amauri since January.

“What are the percentages? I would say that there is a 33 per cent chance that he will join Juve, 33 per cent for Milan and 33 per cent for Real Madrid.”

Grimaldi cast further doubt over Amauri’s future when he suggested that the former Chievo man could even hold out for a move to England.

“The other one per cent depends on obtaining an Italian passport because if that arrives in the next few days then that would open the doors to the Premier League,” he explained.

“He has the right to a passport, but we are waiting for the bureaucracy to take place and I’m not able to say how long that will take.”

Source: channel4.com
And my balls are 100% Juve so who cares? what an annoying transfer saga for an unnecessary player.

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
I :faq2: in hate amauri's agent.......The guy is playing games with us and its really annoying.......I say lets give them a take or leave it deal, begin to look at other alternatives. Its not like he's the last striker on earth!!
I couldn't agree more. What a doucebag for an agent. Zampa aleeady explained that the Juve offer is the ONLY ONE they've received. Take it or leave it all the way, at some point a player like Amauri simply won't e worth the trouble and that point seems to come rather sooner than later. He can play the UEFA Cup with Milan for all I care (but he wants Juve, it's really his agent talking shit).

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
91%... 98%... 33%... Can someone write a Firefox plug-in so I can at least keep track of this mess? Amauri's Juve prospects are more confusing than the colored terrorist threat levels in the U.S.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
This gay piss me off , our board one of the most stupid boards ever .. we run miles to get this bitch and he doesn't care bout anything just waiting who will pay him more money . the problem is that he doesn't deserve all this run and he is unnecessary . and please no one tell me that our board isn't blind in this point.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What the fuck is it with these percentages. Either splash some cash and get him or start working on another target just don't go dizzy like we did on Milito.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I'm glad you said "John" and not "Lapo" :yuck:

That guy is as credible as any other heroin addict I know.
hey man i got a promising young sensation, what you give me for it?what?15 euro's? maaaan,i swear he is worth at least an Aquilani.....you will give me a half an amauri for him?? ok deal...:claire:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)