Amauri Carvalho de Oliveira (8 Viewers)

At what cost would you be ok with Amauri?

• Giovinco + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + Giovinco

• Nocerino + Almiron + Marchionni

• Almiron + Marchionni + cash

• Fuck no, don't want him at all

• Almiron+cash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Secco works so long under Moggi and hasn't picked up any of Moggi's smokescreen skills
secco can barely negotiate a deal let alone do it in a smart way.. Who knows, i have a feeling he'll suprise us this summer, i'm just not sure in which way at the moment

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Amauri: "I'm 91 per cent Juve"
Saturday 26 April, 2008

Amauri has admitted he is “91 per cent a Juventus player,” as the negotiations with the Bianconeri continue to go swimmingly.

The Palermo striker has been linked with a host of clubs including Chelsea, Real Madrid, Milan, Inter, Roma and Manchester United.

This week Rosanero patron Maurizio Zamparini told the media Juve had made the only firm bid and that Amauri was “90 per cent” signing for the Turin giants.

“In that case, I’ll add a little extra and I’ll say that I am 91 per cent a Juventus player,” the Brazilian told Radio Deejay.

“After everything I have gone through in my career, it is already a victory seeing some of Europe’s biggest clubs interested in me.

“I feel very proud and, aged 28, I want to discover what it is like to step on to the field aiming to win a Scudetto or the Champions League. It is the right moment to do so.”

There will be a battle for places in Turin next term, though Amauri is not afraid of the competition.

“David Trezeguet is a wonderful striker. I will do all I can to earn my place.”

The Brazilian is in the process of applying for Italian citizenship and could play for either his homeland or the Azzurri.

“It is a dilemma for me and a very long story. Of course, if Carlos Dunga called, then I would run to Brazil.”

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Welcome, Amauri.(?)

I didn't want him,not because he is a bad player but because I felt Palermo want too much for him.

Will Palladino leave?I guess the answer is yes,unless he is really considered the Nedved successor.

Del Piero-Trezeguet-Iaquinta-Amauri

Now we have the same if not better quality as Inter when it comes to the attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)