Amauri Carvalho de Oliveira (6 Viewers)

At what cost would you be ok with Amauri?

• Giovinco + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + Giovinco

• Nocerino + Almiron + Marchionni

• Almiron + Marchionni + cash

• Fuck no, don't want him at all

• Almiron+cash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Del Piero-Trezeguet-Iaquinta-Amauri

Now we have the same if not better quality as Inter when it comes to the attack.
Yes, it does give the team a wealth of very good strikers...most importantly it can be very versitile as well.

My concern is that the club is looking at players that are not needed rather the ones that are needed. I feel del piero, trez, iaquinta and palladino is more enough upfront...and i would rather spend the money on that important nedved replacement and a player to partner sissoko. If this deal involved both Amauri and Bazragli, then i would consider it a good deal as we'll be rectifying one major problem in defence as well as strengthening another area in the squad.

I really do hope Secco is working on signing a world class centre back and midfielder, this team really does need it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Yes, it does give the team a wealth of very good strikers...most importantly it can be very versitile as well.

My concern is that the club is looking at players that are not needed rather the ones that are needed. I feel del piero, trez, iaquinta and palladino is more enough upfront...and i would rather spend the money on that important nedved replacement and a player to partner sissoko. If this deal involved both Amauri and Bazragli, then i would consider it a good deal as we'll be rectifying one major problem in defence as well as strengthening another area in the squad.

I really do hope Secco is working on signing a world class centre back and midfielder, this team really does need it.
Exactly. However, i do understand getting Amauri and such as we all know Del Piero is aging and such, and Trez isnt super young either, but i just feel as u said the other departments are way weaker atm.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Amauri is 28 hes not so young aswell, I feel that we really dont need an attacker we have more than in enough.
Yeh i agree with u as ive said many times before, we do not need him. Need being the key word, but he would not be a horrible addition to our attack by any stretch of the imagination.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
27-30 is when a footballer at his peak...and Amauri can easily give atleast 5 good years if he joins us now...don't u think that is better than signing a young "the next Ronaldo" or something

May 19, 2007
the kind of players we need are

Amauri
Grosso
Malouda
Flamini
Zapata

but the costs will be really high.
so we need to sell some players like

Palladino i'm sorry for the kid but there just isnt place for him
Zalayeta
Blasi

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
if Flamini goes to us it wouldnt costs us nothing on transfer money
So?I didn`t say anything about his price.

He doesn`t offer much more that we already have.We have Sissoko who`s is great and he`d have very good sub Zanetti who played very good season.I doubt Tiago is going to stay but anyway we also have Marchisio if not Nocerino as well.

I`m not saying Flamini is bad.In fact he`d be my no. 1 target IF we`re going to play with 2 DMs next season which I don`t prefer.He`s better then most of DMs we`re linked with atm.

but I think now we need someone creative.We have enough of destroyers.

May 19, 2007
So?I didn`t say anything about his price.

He doesn`t offer much more that we already have.We have Sissoko who`s is great and he`d have very good sub Zanetti who played very good season.I doubt Tiago is going to stay but anyway we also have Marchisio if not Nocerino as well.

I`m not saying Flamini is bad.In fact he`d be my no. 1 target IF we`re going to play with 2 DMs next season which I don`t prefer.He`s better then most of DMs we`re linked with atm.

but I think now we need someone creative.We have enough of destroyers.
Nocerino is going to leave for Amauri

if it goes trough we have a super midfield

Sissoko
Flamini
Zanetti
Marchisio

with Tiago and Nocerino leaving

with someone having the quality like Flamini is always good to have for free

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
and why is Nocerino leaving? So he didn't live up to his early season promise, but the guy has shown signs that he can really be our Gattuso...I want him to remain with us and mature into the excellent footballer he can become

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
and why is Nocerino leaving? So he didn't live up to his early season promise, but the guy has shown signs that he can really be our Gattuso...I want him to remain with us and mature into the excellent footballer he can become
Because he was good just at the start of the season where he showed some potential.

latter on he just chocked and nothing more.

He is leaving (Probably loan or co-ownership,I doubt we`ll sell him) because there isn`t space for him.And I think it`s a good move(loan)

We`ll see what is he capable of next season and if he`s good we`d return him when Zanetti is going to be older and he`d find some space.

Next season here,with many players at that position we`d just ruin him.He should play and if not here he should go somewhere else.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'd use Nocerino and sell his half + cash if that would mean seeing Hamsik or Zapata with a Juve jersey. Marchisio would easily replace him in our roster.

Camo, Brazzo, Momo, Hamsik, Zanetti, Marchisio, Neddy, Giovinco. :rulz:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I'd use Nocerino and sell his half + cash if that would mean seeing Hamsik or Zapata with a Juve jersey. Marchisio would easily replace him in our roster.

I see no flamini in your list, does this mean that you finally realized you jinxed the transfer :D ?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Sounds good but I think Hamsik is going to stay for another year there.Napoli is going to make one hell of a team with a lot of potential.It will be good place to buy players. :D

Marchisio can do it next year instead of Hamsik I guess.

I`d still try to get van der Vaart or Diego.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I see no flamini in your list, does this mean that you finally realized you jinxed the transfer :D ?
no but if I was GM I think Juve need more a guy like Hamsik. We have the qualities of Flamini in Sissoko and Zanetti, we need more the superb crosses and long range shots of Hamsik.

If we get Flamini I'll be happy and won't complain but getting Hamsik would be excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)