Amauri Carvalho de Oliveira (14 Viewers)

At what cost would you be ok with Amauri?

• Giovinco + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + Giovinco

• Nocerino + Almiron + Marchionni

• Almiron + Marchionni + cash

• Fuck no, don't want him at all

• Almiron+cash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
so then buy huntleaar he has deadly accuracy has scored loads every year and is younger
Yeah but you can also say that he doesn`t have any Serie A experience though.Maybe it would took him 1 year to settle though.Who knows?

Amauri on the other hand know Serie A very well and I think he would be perfect here.

Anyway I am not saying we should not try to get Huntelaar thou.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Amauri-Trez looks better and more tactically reasonable than Huntelaar- Trez.

Get Amauri and play 4-3-3.

Camo(Sali/Nocerino)---Black ninja (Zanetti)--- Hasmik (Marchisio)

Amauri (Iaquinta)---Trez------DP (the midget/ Palla)

now that is a team to fear

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
You are not looking at it right way Cronios.

How can you say he`s not better finisher than Trezeguet?And plus they are totally different players.
Because he cannot score as many goals, as Treze, his finishing skills are not as good as his and in the end of the day, thats the striker's main purpose

Trez is more of a box striker who has like 2 touches with ball per game.His heading is better but they just can`t compare.

Amauri builds attacks,something like Del Piero does.He plays very good off the ball,helps middle and his creativity is good as well.
His shoots are good and his finishing is perfect.
Having him in duo with Trezeguet and maybe even Del Piero would give our opponents headache.

Palla loves Juventus?So what?Does that mean he should stay or what?I also love Juve but I can`t play for them.Honestly I do like Palla but this season he was really bad tbh.He most prove himself or he can pack his bags.Love for a team should not be his reason for staying here.Ranieri should give him a chance to play his real position.

Another thing.Do we need another sriker?

I think we do need one.Why?

This year we have let`s just say enough of them and plus,Palladino almost never played as striker.

So we have Del Piero,Trezeguet,Iaquinta

Iaquinta can also get his chance to play as AMR.Del Piero can play behind striker(s).
Over all we have just Trezeguet who`s the only one "real striker".

Next year we`ll play champions league hopefully and coppa italia so we`ll have many matches to play.
Considering that DP is going to even older of course and all injuries we could have up font we do need another striker.
Amauri's finishing is nowhere near perfect, IMO.
Yes he can create chances, but not in our 4-4-2, DP, Palla and Iaquinta sometimes came back to help our build up, but as long as we expect from Molinaro to do our offensive work, by his brilliant crosses, we wont improve, if we want to play the long balls exclusively, we should sign EPL players, like Crouch:sick:
Amauri isnt that good in the air and our system doesnt includes dribbling,
CR's orders!

Just like i said, Palla wont create any problems, he is pleased to be a part of our team and the situation in our team is balanced right now, next year DP will be retiring, or be a late sub, that would be the ideal time for someone like Amauri to join, but Amauri isnt young enough to waste one year to accommodate,
unlike someone like Huntelaar...
We will be forced to use him as a starter, no matter what, that would surely create unnecessary problems in our team, whils in some other spots we dont even have some decent back ups...

Signing Iaquinta was a strategical choice, we dont need another player with the same characteristics, as you and many other pointed out, when Treze is out, we are weak and we dont have many options, thats because we dont have a real CF,
DP,Iaquinta and Palla can all play the SS successfully, if we need more depth, we should add another finisher, a third SS would only destroy our balance!

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
but i didn't say that huntelaar should replace DP if we need to sub DP then gio should be able to push up into his role Huntelaar should be used to Replace out of form/fitness/injured/tired trez

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Amauri-Trez looks better and more tactically reasonable than Huntelaar- Trez.

Get Amauri and play 4-3-3.

Camo(Sali/Nocerino)---Black ninja (Zanetti)--- Hasmik (Marchisio)

Amauri (Iaquinta)---Trez------DP (the midget/ Palla)

now that is a team to fear
sure Amauri Treze looks solid
but we are supposed to bring in Amauri for the times that Treze isnt available,
we will compete in CL,Championship and cup, Treze cant be present all the time and pairs like Amauri-DP would have some problems to score those desperate long balls...

We need a pair of SSs and a pair of CFs, right now we have an abundance of SS, we dont need another one,
Huntelaar is a wise choice, he is 10mil cheaper, half a decade younger and tactically the right choice.
A great strategical and tactical move.
Next year we would have:

DP, Iaquinta and Giovinco as SSs
and Treze + Huntelaar as CFs

When DP,Iaquinta + Treze retires, Giovinco and Hunter would already be here. And we would only have to find some decent and cheap replacements and have to splash big cash for a new starter sooner than expected!
If we sign Amauri now, we sacrifice Palla, end DP's carrier prematurely, terminate Giovinco's hopes as a SS, totally waste Iaquinta and then create a new need of another 25-35 mil transfer as Treze's replacement in a couple of seasons...
But if we buy Huntelaar for the money Ma Un will give for Palla,
plus a couple of mil (Zalayeta) we would have most of our problems solved

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
DP, Iaquinta and Giovinco as SSs
and Treze + Huntelaar as CFs

When DP,Iaquinta + Treze retires, Giovinco and Hunter would already be here.
Agree on everything u said, except this part......i don't think giovinco is good as SS, he's way bitter as AM or LM. He'll be an easy target for defenders when he plays as SS. He's greatest strength is he's vision and ball destribution. Especially on the counter-attack he can take the ball and run fast to assist strikers with great through balls........

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Agree on everything u said, except this part......i don't think giovinco is good as SS, he's way bitter as AM or LM. He'll be an easy target for defenders when he plays as SS. He's greatest strength is he's vision and ball destribution. Especially on the counter-attack he can take the ball and run fast to assist strikers with great through balls........
I either, dont quite agree with myself on this, i mentioned Giovinco as an SS solution, considering that CR will try and use him there, or as a winger in his 4-4-2 formation,
just like he did with Palla and i think that Giovinco will rather prefer to be a SS in a 4-4-1-1, rather than a winger like Neddy
And in case we use a 4-3-3 and need two SSs

i see Giovinco as a midfielder, but if Totti can do it, Giovinco can do it too:p

Jun 13, 2007
Giovinvo should play the same position Zidane did . It's perfect for his abilities . The same position he played with Italy U21 but not as a winger or SS as I think it limits his potential . His key ability is passing and in order to utilize that ability best he hs to play as a creative midfielder .

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
we need giovinco roaming around behind the forwards. if hamsik joins, then play him, sissoko and camo in midfield with trez and DP upfront..that woud be perfect.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
we need giovinco roaming around behind the forwards. if hamsik joins, then play him, sissoko and camo in midfield with trez and DP upfront..that woud be perfect.
That system would need fullbacks who can drive forward with purpose and offer width to the team, i dont think Zebina and Molinaro are those type of fullbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)