Amauri Carvalho de Oliveira (11 Viewers)

At what cost would you be ok with Amauri?

• Giovinco + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + Giovinco

• Nocerino + Almiron + Marchionni

• Almiron + Marchionni + cash

• Fuck no, don't want him at all

• Almiron+cash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
i agree with you, we need a good balance

but we need to get amauri!!!!!!!!!!!
What for?? He isnt a better finisher than Treze, not even DP,
he will never be a top finisher,
he isnt young either, its too late for that.
He isnt going to solve our creativity problems either, we should rather invest those 25 mil to a world class AMF.
Amauri has never been tested in a great team, he has no CL experience, he would add nothing to our team,even Iaquinta has more experience than him,
Amauri cannot offer much more than him, i dont see a reason to buy him.
Gila was much more promising, but look at him now, Amauri has even more chances to become a failure,
why would we risk so much money to buy him now???
He is not a priority and we need that money to upgrade some players that doesnt worth to be in serie A, def not wearing Juve's jersey in CL...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
If there is such a man, that would be the greatest Palla's admirer, Ferguson:jvefan:

Amauri certainly doesnt worth 25 mil and we certainly dont need to splash that cash for a position we are loaded up, esp when we suffer pretty bad in other areas,
there is absolutely no way to find an interest in this transfer
Palla +10 mil is unacceptable IMO and with 25 mil we could sign world class finishers,
or someone much younger than Amauri...
That is what worries me, ferguson and wenger are huge admirers of this guy so we are either uing him wrongly or the best 2 managers in the last 15 years are total idiots, well what do you think of that i would rather keep palla

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
He isnt going to solve our creativity problems either, we should rather invest those 25 mil to a world class AMF.
Amauri has never been tested in a great team, he has no CL experience, he would add nothing to our team,even Iaquinta has more experience than him,
Gila was much more promising, but look at him now, Amauri has even more chances to become a failure,
He is not a priority and we need that money to upgrade some players that doesnt worth to be in serie A, def not wearing Juve's jersey in CL...
:agree: he would eat our summer budget

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
That is what worries me, ferguson and wenger are huge admirers of this guy so we are either uing him wrongly or the best 2 managers in the last 15 years are total idiots, well what do you think of that i would rather keep palla
and we should not forget that Palla really loves Juve, for a decent salary, he would stay on the bench as DP's sub, without any complains, he would accept any position in attack and midfield without any whining.
Amauri will bring in a lot of headaches and starter issues, DP and Iaquinta would be very unhappy with the situation.
I think it would be wisest to invest the money in the places we need the most, for this year and next year, when DP will be a step closer to retirement, Iaquinta in maximum form, we can judge if Palla is ready to replace DP, or if we need a new SS
Having CL appearances again and more financial influxes, we could appeal more and better players, much better than Amauri, let Amauri be Chelsea's flop, they might sell Sheva for 10 mil, Drogba from 20-30 mil, let them waste 25 mil on Amauri...

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
and we should not forget that Palla really loves Juve, for a decent salary, he would stay on the bench as DP's sub, without any complains, he would accept any position in attack and midfield without any whining.
Amauri will bring in a lot of headaches and starter issues, DP and Iaquinta would be very unhappy with the situation.
I think it would be wisest to invest the money in the places we need the most, for this year and next year, when DP will be a step closer to retirement, Iaquinta in maximum form, we can judge if Palla is ready to replace DP, or if we need a new SS,
having CL appearances again and more financial influxes, we could appeal more and better players, much better than Amauri, let Amauri be Chelsea's flop, they might sell Sheva for 10 mil, Drogba from 20-30 mil, let them waste 25 mil on Amauri...
I guess it's just me + you who see sense in not buying amauri....

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I dont understand what people dont like about Amauri to be honest, He's one of the best strikers in the Serie A right now, Every time i've seen him play for Palermo he has impressed me.

We should just go ahead and try a swap deal with AS Monaco. Almiron+$$= Menez.

Menez can help Camoranesi in the creativity department. He can dribble and play in different positions: Attacking Midfielder, Supporting Striker and Center Forward.

PS: Lets not forget that AS Monaco has been providing really good strikers in the past years; Henry (Barca), Trezegol and Adebayor (Arsenal)
Thats a very good idea actually, especiallly if Almiron does well for Monaco, Monaco know they wont keep Menez for long, so they might take that deal. Menez could be Nedveds replacement, as imo he plays best on the left wing..he's an extremely talented player, i feel Monaco has halted his development, playing alongside DP and Camo could only be good for his development

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Impressive in a small team against lesser opposition means nothing!!
We need someone EFFICIENT!! We need someone to score more goals than Amauri and against tougher teams, who is Amauri to even worth that much??? 25 mil???
C mon, we can find players that already achieved world class status for that sum
and demonstrated their value in international competitions!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
We need someone EFFICIENT!! We need someone to score more goals than Amauri and against tougher teams, who is Amauri to even worth that much??? 25 mil???
C mon, we can find players that already achieved world class status for that sum
what would entice those players you speak of to come to juventus?

our board hasn't reeled in the best picks lately...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I agree he is overpriced, but so what if he's playing in a small team?? Do you want to buy someone from Inter\ ّBarca etc ?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I agree he is overpriced, but so what if he's playing in a small team?? Do you want to buy someone from Inter\ ّBarca etc ?
between the Inters/Barcas and Palermos/Udineses, there are a whole lot of teams like Lyon/Ajax etc etc:spliff:
and at any case, we can find talented players much less overpriced.
We should find a proper opportunity, someone good enough and cheap enough, thankfully we are not in a hurry to find a good forward, we are kind of stacked up, in the front of our team, we can approach players and make pre-contacts, we can afford to wait one more season.
And finally we should think of our future, do we want to compete with Palermo in the future?? Or with Inter?

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
True, but if you did. Is Amauri good enough? YES
YES
But again do we need more forwards? NO
We could spend money better on player that we need like defenders, I would like squillachi, and maybe zaccardo
in midfield maybe maxi rodrigez/ menez
IMO thats money well spent

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
between the Inters/Barcas and Palermos/Udineses, there are a whole lot of teams like Lyon/Ajax etc etc:spliff:
and at any case, we can find talented players much less overpriced.
We should find a proper opportunity, someone good enough and cheap enough, thankfully we are not in a hurry to find a good forward, we are kind of stacked up, in the front of our team, we can approach players and make pre-contacts, we can afford to wait one more season.
And finally we should think of our future, do we want to compete with Palermo in the future?? Or with Inter?
Like i said i agree with you about him being overpriced..my argument was that, price aside, Is Amauri good enough or not.

YES
But again do we need more forwards? NO
We could spend money better on player that we need like defenders, I would like squillachi, and maybe zaccardo
in midfield maybe maxi rodrigez
Lyon's Squillachi?? He's not good enough imo.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
...25 mil can be really convincing...
I agree that the money will be a factor but looking at our situation and lets say inter or milan or roma, a player would more likely sign with one of them. Its all because of our board/GM and coach.

mate , simple question do we need more forwards? NO
Most definitely we do man. Its more than obvious that without trez in our lineup we are weak. And even with him in the lineup he still has been streaky at times. ADP/trez cannot do all the work up front. Iaquinta is used as a doormat by our great brilliant minded tactical coach. Alongside that who else has been contributing??

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You are not looking at it right way Cronios.

How can you say he`s not better finisher than Trezeguet?And plus they are totally different players.

Trez is more of a box striker who has like 2 touches with ball per game.His heading is better but they just can`t compare.

Amauri builds attacks,something like Del Piero does.He plays very good off the ball,helps middle and his creativity is good as well.
His shoots are good and his finishing is perfect.
Having him in duo with Trezeguet and maybe even Del Piero would give our opponents headache.

Palla loves Juventus?So what?Does that mean he should stay or what?I also love Juve but I can`t play for them.Honestly I do like Palla but this season he was really bad tbh.He most prove himself or he can pack his bags.Love for a team should not be his reason for staying here.Ranieri should give him a chance to play his real position.

Another thing.Do we need another sriker?

I think we do need one.Why?

This year we have let`s just say enough of them and plus,Palladino almost never played as striker.

So we have Del Piero,Trezeguet,Iaquinta

Iaquinta can also get his chance to play as AMR.Del Piero can play behind striker(s).
Over all we have just Trezeguet who`s the only one "real striker".

Next year we`ll play champions league hopefully and coppa italia so we`ll have many matches to play.
Considering that DP is going to be even older of course and all injuries we could have up font we do need another striker.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Lyon's Squillachi?? He's not good enough imo.
Hear me out sorry to use tottenham as an example but they have brought in woodgate who has in all honesty no been that great but now at tottenham he looks like total W.C player and you can't argue with me because I live in England and watch english football week in week out.
Now Having said that imagine how good squillachi he has the potential and IMO he would make a good pairing with chiellini.
Zaccardo would be amazing with gigi behind him he plays well for palermo every weeks and quite frankly their defense is shite. We cant buy good defenders off big clubs so we have to go for lower teams or teams in uncompetitive leagues and these two are probably some of the best we can choose from

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I agree that the money will be a factor but looking at our situation and lets say inter or milan or roma, a player would more likely sign with one of them. Its all because of our board/GM and coach.
and? i dont see your point, what di you mean? they might 5-10 teams able to offer more than us, but still, there are 5-10 thousand teams who may offer less
and there are hundreds of players in the world, dreaming to play for a club like Juve in the CL, very few teams may offer 25 mil and when they do, they do it for premium material, Amauri's pedigree doesnt fit the bill...

Most definitely we do man. Its more than obvious that without trez in our lineup we are weak. And even with him in the lineup he still has been streaky at times. ADP/trez cannot do all the work up front. Iaquinta is used as a doormat by our great brilliant minded tactical coach. Alongside that who else has been contributing??
we do, but in the long run, DP is in good form and its not his fault that Molinaro cant cross, Nocerino cant pass and Zanetti cant dribble, neither Iaquinta's, those guys proved that with a decent service they can get the job done.
Our creativity problem lies in our midfield
and in our inept and inefficient tactics, Amauri cant change that!
He is not like a beast/scoring machine, has he more goals than DP or more assists than Iaquinta?
As long as we have CR and this system, a forward cant solve our problems...
not even a gifted one, let alone Amauri...

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
You are not looking at it right way Cronios.

How can you say he`s not better finisher than Trezeguet?And plus they are totally different players.

Trez is more of a box striker who has like 2 touches with ball per game.His heading is better but they just can`t compare.

Amauri builds attacks,something like Del Piero does.He plays very good off the ball,helps middle and his creativity is good as well.
His shoots are good and his finishing is perfect.
Having him in duo with Trezeguet and maybe even Del Piero would give our opponents headache.

Palla loves Juventus?So what?Does that mean he should stay or what?I also love Juve but I can`t play for them.Honestly I do like Palla but this season he was really bad tbh.He most prove himself or he can pack his bags.Love for a team should not be his reason for staying here.Ranieri should give him a chance to play his real position.

Another thing.Do we need another sriker?

I think we do need one.Why?

This year we have let`s just say enough of them and plus,Palladino almost never played as striker.

So we have Del Piero,Trezeguet,Iaquinta

Iaquinta can also get his chance to play as AMR.Del Piero can play behind striker(s).
Over all we have just Trezeguet who`s the only one "real striker".

Next year we`ll play champions league hopefully and coppa italia so we`ll have many matches to play.
Considering that DP is going to even older of course and all injuries we could have up font we do need another striker.
so then buy huntleaar he has deadly accuracy has scored loads every year and is younger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)