Amauri Carvalho de Oliveira (13 Viewers)

At what cost would you be ok with Amauri?

• Giovinco + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + Giovinco

• Nocerino + Almiron + Marchionni

• Almiron + Marchionni + cash

• Fuck no, don't want him at all

• Almiron+cash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I don't think Palla has done enough to have a long term future here.

I just hope having signed a new contract doesn't mean that he will refuse to move.
I don’t think palla is a total waste or bust. Maybe its just the way he's being used :eyebrows: because last year in B, we were all singing his praises.

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
I don’t think palla is a total waste or bust. Maybe its just the way he's being used :eyebrows: because last year in B, we were all singing his praises.
That was in B this is Serie A...
If they are realy that stupid to give De Ceglie away, than there is no help for US (juventini)...

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
I don't think Palla has done enough to have a long term future here.

I just hope having signed a new contract doesn't mean that he will refuse to move.
I actually liked him when he played as a trequartista. He can't really cross, but he can be the link between the midfield and the strikers, as he has good dribbling skills and also can deliver a nice through pass. He's probably not first team material, but can be a very solid bench player, IMO.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I actually liked him when he played as a trequartista. He can't really cross, but he can be the link between the midfield and the strikers, as he has good dribbling skills and also can deliver a nice through pass. He's probably not first team material, but can be a very solid bench player, IMO.
But would you be willing to sacrifice him to get Amauri?

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
But would you be willing to sacrifice him to get Amauri?
Tough question. Under current circumstances, with us having Trezeguet and Iaquinta, who's playing well, and with Huntelaar and Gomez as possible targets, I'd keep Palladino over Amauri. But if sacrificing Palladino is the only way to get a good striker, then I'd probably sacrifice him.

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #628
    But where does Giovinco's return leave Palladino in the pecking order?

Harsch perhaps, but he'll be surplus.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007

You can play with two support strikers. I even think, that because we don't have a proper winger, apart from Camo, who can play in the middle, playing with two support strikers drifting wide is more sensible.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006

Thats the thing.

Giovinco has already shown that he is more effective in Serie A than Palladino.

And remember Palla has the benefit of having (mostly) high quality players around him.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Juve To Swap Palladino For Amauri – Report

Juventus seem set to sign Palermo star Amauri in the summer, with Raffaele Palladino moving the other way, according to the Corriere dello Sport.

Gianluigi Buffon’s contract extension until 2013 was a by-product of assurances from the club that three top-class players would be signed in the summer.

The first will be a centre forward where it seems likely that Palermo hitman Amauri will join the Old Lady, with Italy international Raffaele Palladino moving to Sicily as part of the deal. If this falls through, the other options are said to be Johan Elmander of Toulouse, and Klaas Jan Huntelaar of Ajax.

The second player to be bought will be a centre midfielder. The Corriere says that the two main targets are Arsenal’s Matthieu Flamini and Chelsea’s Frank Lampard. The latter is a huge favourite of Coach Claudio Ranieri, who wants to partner him in the centre of midfield with Momo Sissoko.

The final position that will be strengthened is on the left of midfield. Juve have drawn up a shortlist of Diego Capel (Sevilla), Taye Taiwo (Marseille), Francesco Modesto (Reggina), and Andrea Dossena (Udinese).

goal.com

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008

Juventus seem set to sign Palermo star Amauri in the summer, with Raffaele Palladino moving the other way, according to the Corriere dello Sport.

Gianluigi Buffon’s contract extension until 2013 was a by-product of assurances from the club that three top-class players would be signed in the summer.

The first will be a centre forward where it seems likely that Palermo hitman Amauri will join the Old Lady, with Italy international Raffaele Palladino moving to Sicily as part of the deal. If this falls through, the other options are said to be Johan Elmander of Toulouse, and Klaas Jan Huntelaar of Ajax.

The second player to be bought will be a centre midfielder. The Corriere says that the two main targets are Arsenal’s Matthieu Flamini and Chelsea’s Frank Lampard. The latter is a huge favourite of Coach Claudio Ranieri, who wants to partner him in the centre of midfield with Momo Sissoko.

The final position that will be strengthened is on the left of midfield. Juve have drawn up a shortlist of Diego Capel (Sevilla), Taye Taiwo (Marseille), Francesco Modesto (Reggina), and Andrea Dossena (Udinese).

goal.com
    another molinaro love story perhaps :spliff:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006

goal.com
    And the backline doesnt need strengthening?!!! :confused:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    Why arent we getting Zalayeta back? Instead of spending 25millions on a player who will leave us in like 2 seasons? I know Zala fucked us in the Napoli game but he did some great things for us aswell, Then we have Iaquinta,Trezie,Del Piero and Zalayeta and we have about 20million left maybe to buy Huntelaar, Flamini and Lampard would be great,but we want to have more scoring opportunities ,so freaking buy VDV,he wants too come ,do we need so send a Note to Secco or Glasses? And we need better defenders if we qualify for the CL next year, ow and i hope we dont trade Palla either, he is future material and he never plays on his normal position,only once this season and the whole team played like crap so i dont blaim him.
    Every day i'm hoping to see a deal finished with a player we need or who makes our team better and all i see is that we want to buy this and that. The thing is we will end up with some crap player who might revive at Juve.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006

goal.com
    i like what i'm reading :spliff:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)