Amauri Carvalho de Oliveira (9 Viewers)

At what cost would you be ok with Amauri?

• Giovinco + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + Giovinco

• Nocerino + Almiron + Marchionni

• Almiron + Marchionni + cash

• Fuck no, don't want him at all

• Almiron+cash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
you are talking like a fan of fiorentina we spend money on such bad players thats why you are talking of third or fourth position raineri tactics and favouring some players like molinaro who is just useless and playing palladino out right when he is better suited on left side of midfield shows raineri is a bad coach
i think everybody expected the refrees would be bias against juve it will not change but i dont think raineri can win us a scudetto with the kind of players secco sign and i am just fed up of the shitty players we keep on signing if we want to compete in ucl and scudetto we should fire secco and raineri or at least one of them

Calm down mate.:malt:

Listen,in some points I agree with you,especially when it comes to Molinaro and Almiron,but the real fact is that the referees harmed us for some 14points,at least Rai said that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Calm down mate.:malt:

Listen,in some points I agree with you,especially when it comes to Molinaro and Almiron,but the real fact is that the referees harmed us for some 14points,at least Rai said that.
but i think it was going to happen when we so cowardly accepted relegation to serieb which showed that we were acutally guilty i know the referees has lost us many points but there is no solution to this problem i think it will keep on happening for next three or four years

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Chelsea enter Amauri race

Reports that Chelsea are chasing Palermo striker Amauri have now been confirmed by the Brazilian-born player's agent.

The flamboyant forward, who is expected to receive an Italian passport in April, has been repeatedly linked with a move away from the Rosanero this season.

“It is true, I have spoken with Chelsea, but also with other English and Spanish clubs,” his representative Mariano Grimaldi told Radio Kiss Kiss.

Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini revealed earlier this week that he had received two bids of £17m from Villarreal and Barcelona during the January transfer window.

“By now we have daily rather than weekly appointments to evaluate the best offers,” added Grimaldi.

Amauri's agent went on to explain that once the player becomes an EU citizen the number of suitors vying for the footballer's signature will increase.

“The arrival of an Italian passport could add more petals to the flower. At the moment it is 50/50 between Spanish and Italian clubs, but more English teams could enter the fray.”

And the revelations didn't stop there as Grimaldi dropped another bomb-shell about Amauri's possible international career.

“Brazil are interested in selecting him but my client would not settle for a single appearance,” the agent announced.

“His dream is to become the point of reference for his chosen nation and dispute with continuity a number of international games.”

channel 4

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Let Chelsea blow 25m euro on Amauri... he's good, but he's certainly not worth anything close to that. I'm sure Juve can find a solid forward addition just as good as Amauri for 15m Euro or less.

fherdelpiero_10

Pinturicchio el grande
May 29, 2004
BUY BARZAGLI, then i would worry about bringin giovinco and marchisio. we have enough talent in the team to be successfull. and i still believe tiago is a great player, is not easy to be hated by fans, be in a new league/country and perform good.

do you guys think arsene wegner goes around buying top class midfielders or any other stars? he makes them word class players, ERGO fabregas, flamini, hleb.. juve has the best and most promising youngsters from u15 to u21 so i think juve should take advantage of that and create a team around those new rising stars; give them space to perform and they'll show back their gratitude to juve. JUVE NEEDS JUVE BREEDS! 100% juve soul

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
BUY BARZAGLI, then i would worry about bringin giovinco and marchisio. we have enough talent in the team to be successfull. and i still believe tiago is a great player, is not easy to be hated by fans, be in a new league/country and perform good.

do you guys think arsene wegner goes around buying top class midfielders or any other stars? he makes them word class players, ERGO fabregas, flamini, hleb.. juve has the best and most promising youngsters from u15 to u21 so i think juve should take advantage of that and create a team around those new rising stars; give them space to perform and they'll show back their gratitude to juve. JUVE NEEDS JUVE BREEDS! 100% juve soul
Tell that to our board.........

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Chelsea enter Amauri race

Reports that Chelsea are chasing Palermo striker Amauri have now been confirmed by the Brazilian-born player's agent.

The flamboyant forward, who is expected to receive an Italian passport in April, has been repeatedly linked with a move away from the Rosanero this season.

“It is true, I have spoken with Chelsea, but also with other English and Spanish clubs,” his representative Mariano Grimaldi told Radio Kiss Kiss.

Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini revealed earlier this week that he had received two bids of £17m from Villarreal and Barcelona during the January transfer window.

“By now we have daily rather than weekly appointments to evaluate the best offers,” added Grimaldi.

Amauri's agent went on to explain that once the player becomes an EU citizen the number of suitors vying for the footballer's signature will increase.

“The arrival of an Italian passport could add more petals to the flower. At the moment it is 50/50 between Spanish and Italian clubs, but more English teams could enter the fray.”

And the revelations didn't stop there as Grimaldi dropped another bomb-shell about Amauri's possible international career.

“Brazil are interested in selecting him but my client would not settle for a single appearance,” the agent announced.

“His dream is to become the point of reference for his chosen nation and dispute with continuity a number of international games.”

channel 4
this is exactly why i hate goal.com! they have nothing relevant to report so they publish bullshit rumors.

but just to play along, let chelsea get amauri and let them spoil his career kinda like what happened to sheva when he left italy. :rolleyes:

but i'll still read goal.com :D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
but i think it was going to happen when we so cowardly accepted relegation to serieb which showed that we were acutally guilty i know the referees has lost us many points but there is no solution to this problem i think it will keep on happening for next three or four years
Exactly,and I agree with you 100% serfaraaz.
But I believe that the things will change at some point.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We are in talks for Amauri and it seems it can be done.

We are probably are going to offer some money,Palladino and co-ownership for De Ceglie. :cry:

And yeah,looks like we close to get Dossena but discuss that in that other thread.

xkorpyon

Jan 13, 2008
we don't need a striker with more than 26 years, it will be stupid!!
we need a younger one, that shoud go to the bench and in the future start playing, because in the near future we still have trezeguet and iaquinta!!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
We are in talks for Amauri and it seems it can be done.

We are probably are going to offer some money,Palladino and co-ownership for De Ceglie. :cry:

And yeah,looks like we close to get Dossena but discuss that in that other thread.
Sounds an OK deal to me, depending on how much cash is involved.

Ideally I would have kept De Ceglie as backup, but if this is the only way to get Amauri I would go for it.

I won't miss Palladino.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
But we will have heaps more games next season.

4 strikers will each get a fair amount of playing time, especially given that Del Piero will gradually play less and less.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Hunter would be my choice too, but I won't complain if we choose Amauri over him.

Its less of gamble to sign someone accustomed to Italian football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)