Alvaro Morata (18 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
No need to go after Morata, we’ve spent way too much on him already and he’s not a player that can be relied upon. Send him back to atleti and let’s focus on a player that is able to complement this team

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Morata's numbers the past two seasons in a weaker team are even better than his first stint with Juve. He's Spain's first choice striker and has shown his versatility. You won't find a player of his calibre accepting to play different roles and sit on the bench from time to time.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Man, I have known few players to divide a crowd the way Morata does.

He's an elegant, technically gifted player and the man has literally fallen in love with Italy.

But he does bottle chances that make it really tough to see him as the starting center forward for a team like ours.

I guess in the end I like him too much to hate him?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Morata's numbers the past two seasons in a weaker team are even better than his first stint with Juve. He's Spain's first choice striker and has shown his versatility. You won't find a player of his calibre accepting to play different roles and sit on the bench from time to time.
While this is true, the question also becomes whether you want such an expensive squad player.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
The issue for me is we should have signed him rather than paying 20m for a 2 year loan and then an insanely high optional fee. We’ve just wasted so much on him on a bad deal and now we’re having to string out another bad deal.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
While this is true, the question also becomes whether you want such an expensive squad player.

The issue for me is we should have signed him rather than paying 20m for a 2 year loan and then an insanely high optional fee. We’ve just wasted so much on him on a bad deal and now we’re having to string out another bad deal.
While we certainly overpaid for him so far and couldn't reach a deal for a discount yet, there is no point in paying for an unproven player to replace him. He's already settled and have quite good understanding with Chiesa and Vlahovic that can only get better in the future.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Negotiations between #Juventus and #Atleti for Alvaro #Morata remains very complicated: no progress has been made ❗️⚪️⚫️@goal

[Romeo Agresti]

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
[Fabrizio Romano]: Alvaro Morata RETURNS to Atletico Madrid
There’s no agreement found with Juventus as things stand and the buy option has NOT been triggered

Thank God

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)