Alvaro Morata (13 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
F*** it, sign him for 35 million.

---------Vlahovic
Morata-Dybala-Chiesa

This is the future.

I've been dreaming of Morata at LW since Allegri started him there in a friendly vs Dortmund in 2015.

Il Nuovo Mandzukic
This is how Paratici used to think. No consideration of finances, just splash all the money you have, heck even splash the money you don’t have.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Morata: I am receiving some confirmations. #Juventus are working on buying the Spanish striker while asking for a discount from Atletico Madrid. A hypothetical number is: 20mln plus some bonus. More info to come.

[Franco Leonetti]

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Its because rich PL club Chelsea overpaid for him like they always do after Morata had a good spell with Real Madrid. Then because of book value they had to sell at a good price too. So they sold to dumb dumb Atletico which then loaned him to us.

Still believe at a discount price he's very much worth it though.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Its because rich PL club Chelsea overpaid for him like they always do after Morata had a good spell with Real Madrid. Then because of book value they had to sell at a good price too. So they sold to dumb dumb Atletico which then loaned him to us.

Still believe at a discount price he's very much worth it though.
What do you think is a good discount price… 20 mil seems kind of steep unless he continues his from last game for the rest of the season. Even then, it’s a worry he returns to his inconsistent, moodiness next year. I’d like to see it negotiated down to 15 mil plus bonuses if we want to keep him.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
What do you think is a good discount price… 20 mil seems kind of steep unless he continues his from last game for the rest of the season. Even then, it’s a worry he returns to his inconsistent, moodiness next year. I’d like to see it negotiated down to 15 mil plus bonuses if we want to keep him.
I will be fine with 20-22 million. Nothing more than that.
40 million (overall) is still pricey for him, but it's hard to find good wingers/ supporting strikers in the market right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)