Alvaro Morata (19 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Had a good game. Seems hesitant to shoot himself though, like that that chance in the second half when he tried to pass it instead of going for goal himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He’s been playing like this all season. All hustle and no goal. Thankfully in this role he’s not expected to score as much, which is great for him and the team.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Decent game. He needs to get over the mental hurdle and force himself to shoot more. I can understand that he doesn't want the criticism and passing is sometimes the better option. But he is a better striker of the ball than he gers credit for and occasionally you need to make your own luck by having a go.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
So we should not re-sign Morata, you say?
IMO we should consider it, but see how he does in the next few weeks. He seems to be really playing better in that new role and CL games are coming soon, we all know how good he can be in CL. Somehow I'm confident we will do good in Europe this season, hopefully it happens.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He's a freebie in 2023 isn't he? We should not bend to atletico, we already paid 20M and I don't think his book value is high with one year on his contract. If they refuse to sell on discount and Morata really wants to be here, we should rather wait for 2023

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
⚪️⚫️ #Juventus have a PLAN to sign #Morata in the summer: 15M + bonus. #FCBarcelona are still interested. In Jan, #Atleti wanted 35M, but the contract of Morata ends in 2023 and this summer could be the last opportunity to monetize.

[@TuttoMercatoWeb - Giacomo Iacobellis]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)