Alvaro Morata (14 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He was pretty good last season too.
But his performances simply do not warrant his price, and he can never be a leading striker in a team.
He was great at the start of last season but what he's done this year is almost unforgivable especially considering how much he has sulked and cried like a bitch. I don't agree with the abuse he has recieved I'm completely against bullying but he needs to drink a pint of concrete and harden the fuck up.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Unless we scamattack in the summer I'd like him to stay. Given Chiesas situation and our wing options we definitely gonna need a modern 9 in squad. Fuck chubby let Morata know this is still his home then we can bargain atleti.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Will never have anything but love for this guy. Scored so many clutch goals for this club, and seemed to always truly love playing here, and perhaps his career would have turned out much differently without the buyback to Madrid and the pressure put on by the fee he was sold for to Chelsea. If he had stayed here under Max, with Gigi, Chiello, Barzagli, etc to guide him, I think he’d have had a lot more individual success, but that’s not the way it worked out, and despite a wonderful first 4 months last season, he seems mentally broken now. Wish him all the best always, wherever he goes.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Will never have anything but love for this guy. Scored so many clutch goals for this club, and seemed to always truly love playing here, and perhaps his career would have turned out much differently without the buyback to Madrid and the pressure put on by the fee he was sold for to Chelsea. If he had stayed here under Max, with Gigi, Chiello, Barzagli, etc to guide him, I think he’d have had a lot more individual success, but that’s not the way it worked out, and despite a wonderful first 4 months last season, he seems mentally broken now. Wish him all the best always, wherever he goes.
I can see him going on a six month loan to Barca and ending up back here after that. I wouldn't mind him as a rotational striker. :maddy:
He is actually one of the best in this role.

Zeus

Jun 14, 2021
pretty sure the guy is top 5 in CL goals scored for Juve, so idk how he can be one of the worst. Shouldn’t be a starter but I didn’t really have a problem with him.

Yea he is fifth with 15 goals which is not a big deal and I dont hate him btw Iam sure he loves juventus I just dont like him as a player

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Glad he is departing but I wish him nothing but the absolute best. How can anyone here hate Morty?
Because he walks around like an emo teenager in matches, complains, sulks, and goes down at the slightest contact. Morata's problems are not to do with talent but with attitude, and attitude is what makes a player more likeable or dislikeable imo. His "the world is against me" idea is annoying too, after his first stint he said the club was playing Mandzukic over him because he was only on loan while Juve owned Mandzukic outright. No self awareness to see how much better Mandzukic was.

May 26, 2016
I dont directly hate him but he is an extremely frustrating player to root for.

Especially since there is actually a potential world class player in him, but he often gets let down by himself:

Either by his lousy attitude, arguing with the referee or by being an absolute pussy in duels and failing to keep himself in check.

His inconsistency is also a constant factor: he can go from unplayable to absolute dogshit in a couple of weeks (normal in sports but it feels very volatile with him)

He seems like a nice dude and have done good service for this club but moving past Morata is long overdue.

I really hope we unload him to Barca.

Thank you for the memories.

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
He needs to stay for now. Our mistake is playing him the whole 90. This guy should be coming on in the last 20-25mins of a game as he did previously for us and where he tends to excel. When he starts he tends to get into his own head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)