Alvaro Morata (19 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
The biggest winner in all of this is Atletí

a very sound run club for the most part
No offense but posts like this show that fans tend to glorify other clubs which they don't follow at the expense of their own club.

Atletico has been a very successful club recently, no doubt. However, they have made plenty of costly mistakes on the transfer market. The first one that comes to my mind is Joao Felix for whom they paid 126 mln euros. They failed to capitalize on players like Saul and Koke for whom they could've got figures close to 100mln each and now they're worth very little both on the pitch and the transfer market.
They paid 75mln for freaking Lemar, 53mln for Morata.
It seems they can't develop players no more as all they do is to bring back the players that once used to be good for them like Griezmann or Carrasco.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Alvaro #Morata close to saying goodbye. In the next few hours he will say goodbye to his teammates. The Spanish player is still waiting to leave to Spain, one he gets the final ok from #Juventus.

[@averagejuventinoguy]

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
As good as Cavani is/has been, he's 35 in a few weeks and very injury prone. You sure this is a good fit?

But I'd also take him over Icardi any day of the week if the choice was between these two - even if he's 35, injury prone and way past his prime.
Of all the names linked he seems the best short term solution and as said before when you don't have any money then it is difficult to sign the right player.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

i'll just leave it here. the "we can't do worse than morata" is only valid if you consider his latest bad form. we'll be lucky if our latest panic buy turns out better than him.
Morata when he wasn't focused of attack but Ronaldo was, and morata was rotation/off the bench, did mostly real good.

But come this season, and we make him full time starter and focus of our attack, and what happens is what he has done every time he gotten this increased responsibility, he shits the bed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)