Alvaro Morata (26 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
is it a fact that management told Morata he won’t be returning or is that just your assumption?
The day we signed him on loan it seemed pretty evident to me we would never sign him permanently for 2 reasons
He was never going to be worthy of a permanent move
no way we'd fork out 60 mill in total for a 29 year old with a history of inconsistency

Anyhow its a shame we didn't get Dzeko when we had the chance.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
We can't get rid of him without replacing him with another proper CF, no way. Depay isn't going to come here anyway and I can't see Juve ever being a team that plays a false 9. Definitely not now with the players at our disposal. Dybala isn't up to that role.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We can't get rid of him without replacing him with another proper CF, no way. Depay isn't going to come here anyway and I can't see Juve ever being a team that plays a false 9. Definitely not now with the players at our disposal. Dybala isn't up to that role.
Plenty here think Dybala is that guy tho

Last edited:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Why do Barca want him again? Not that i’d be sad to see him gone, but he should be among the least popular strikers on the market going by current form. Surely Barca can attract other players despite the shitshow they have become.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Why do Barca want him again? Not that i’d be sad to see him gone, but he should be among the least popular strikers on the market going by current form. Surely Barca can attract other players despite the shitshow they have become.

Morata has the best agent in the world.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

And how is Atletico still expecting somebody to pay 35m for him after we've paid them 20m for a 2 year loan? All while we can't even get a single offer for own players.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Actually he was excellent and one of the best in the team once he came back.
Then we brought him to the level of mediocrity of the rest of the team. I have no idea what's going on with our training regimes.
Theres just no competitiveness in the team, everyone knows they can shit the bed and still being selected, kept or renewed.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
And how is Atletico still expecting somebody to pay 35m for him after we've paid them 20m for a 2 year loan? All while we can't even get a single offer for own players.
I dont think Barca will pay 35m in the summer.
I hope Juve management handle it professionaly. The rumour about us dont want to trigger the buy option 35m for Morata should make Atleti think that it can be negotiated and we can talk. It can be 10m, 15m for Morata whose contract is expiring in 2023. No clubs wants to pay 35m even Barca.

Barca's project will be exciting for Morata and its Barca who need Morata more. They would replicate Spain NT in Barca with Torres, Morata, Pedri, Eric Garcia, Gavi and more so i understand why Morata would take the opportunity. But i dont believe Barca will also buy him for 35m in the summer so its the same condition when he in Juve

But Its not us to accept it. We are short of candidate to replace him.
I dont believe Icardi, performance wise he is worse than Morata in the past 2 season. Technically, we also need ST like Morata who can has a better ball control, dribble and versatile. Morata also much more hard working when it came to pressure defence since our first line. We also short of Midfield that can connect between CM and attack and that's why Icardi wont be the answer
Team wise, He already have team chemistry with other player.
And talking about Juve DNA like Buffon, Bonucci, Chiellini interview, Morata will unite and sweat for the team better than Icardi

I hope we hold onto him until the summer. If he insist to go Barca must pay the full amount 10m to us and we must look else where to find replacement, Not Icardi or Milik

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Atletico asked us 10m/year loan because they/we already knew we would never buy out Morata for 55m global fee.
So 10m was a cheaper short term solution than buying someone (and we wasted them all for Kean -_-)

I dunno how much Morata is worth in Atletico Books but I guess this will be his selling price.
Atletico paid him 18+35m 2years ago (01/2019) so after 2 years and half I guess his residual value should be 25-30m at worse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)