Alvaro Morata (31 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
When he is out of form and loses his head so easily it rarely goes well.

I'm not sure whether Kean was already coming on or whether Allegri made a last minute call after he got his yellow. But it was the right move as he seemed to have lost his cool.

Not a fan of the public incident with Allegri.
yeah I don’t think there’s a manager that believe more in him than Allegri. Just shows you he has no control over his emotions. Just an extension of him crying at refs every game all game

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Tough night but he still played a great match IMO

Plus Kean is clearly not going to bench him
Of course he was good today. Linked up well and created several goal scoring opportunities. Was clearly frustrated with not being able to score though.
No way he will be benched by a fringe striker with lousy goal scoring record and 4 assists in more than 140 professional games.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Screw this MFer. Playing like crap so not only gets on the ref but than takes it out on Max. If Morata probably isn't coming back next season I would do whatever possible to get someone to take over his starting status. You know his head ain't right feeling he's not wanted so I wouldn't trust this guy walking my dog.

Kean did nothing today (another 20 minute sub)but give him or others the starting time for a few matches in a row. Juve has 3 low level opponents + Malmo for next four. If Max can't give younger inexperienced guys time then when can he? IMO most players who became good didn't just step on the pitch after watching forever on the bench. They needed to get playing time.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Might be alone here but Max should probably know better than to start argueing against a player who you just subbed out and was clearly frustrated as f*ck only a few seconds ago. Let the adrenaline cool down for a few minutes/hours and talk to him then...

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He's been really poor at times but one positive of him is that he does keep putting himself into positions to get chances. A lot of strikers shy away when they lose confidence but he does come back and he does seem to get a goal eventually. I think he was slightly unlucky that Sirigu was on form. He should have done better on the chances but the save on him when he won the ball back at the corner was really good.

Sad to say that I think he is the best out of him, Kean and Kaio Jorge (although hard to judge him). Just shows how badly we have messed up our transfer windows and how badly we could do with a top CF.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
He's been really poor at times but one positive of him is that he does keep putting himself into positions to get chances. A lot of strikers shy away when they lose confidence but he does come back and he does seem to get a goal eventually. I think he was slightly unlucky that Sirigu was on form. He should have done better on the chances but the save on him when he won the ball back at the corner was really good.

Sad to say that I think he is the best out of him, Kean and Kaio Jorge (although hard to judge him). Just shows how badly we have messed up our transfer windows and how badly we could do with a top CF.
He was not poor at all today. He fought, distributed the ball well and created several chances for goal.
I understand if people complain about the lack of goals but complaining about his overall play clearly is baseless.
And many of the whiners want him to be replaced by a fringe striker who over the course of 80 minutes in the past two games was the worst player on the pitch.
Let's not forget that in the previous game when Morata replaced Kean, he scored a goal, won a penalty and almost had an assist in 1/3 of Kean's playing time.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Might be alone here but Max should probably know better than to start argueing against a player who you just subbed out and was clearly frustrated as f*ck only a few seconds ago. Let the adrenaline cool down for a few minutes/hours and talk to him then...
No, Morata should just grow the fuck up.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
No, Morata should just grow the fuck up.
That's actually what grown men do. Have an arguement and bury it a few hours later.

Allegri is actually the one visibly starting this and that literally has zero use at that point; he's already out and not receptive for feedback anyway.

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
That's actually what grown men do. Have an arguement and bury it a few hours later.

Allegri is actually the one visibly starting this and that literally has zero use at that point; he's already out and not receptive for feedback anyway.
No, grown men know when they've fucked up and dont snap back at their boss.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I can't hate him, but I can't vouch for him either.

Tbh, I really want to see what that Kaio kid can do. If both Morata and Kean continue to suck ass, he should get an extended run in the side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)