Alvaro Morata (138 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Timing, pal. Timing. Also, the kind of manager that doesn't let his people talk back is a shitty manager anyway. I'm in a very open dialogue with my personel. Mistakes happen, deal with it... at the right time. Not right after the freaking mistake when he's loaded with adrenaline and frustration. The sub speaks for itself and is the strongest signal.

PS: I actually studied sports management before physiotherapy if you want to know.

- - - Updated - - -

It's useless and it's proven by the actual reaction. Call him out the next day and it'll stick much longer. Now it only adds to the frustration for a player we need... Unless you're counting on Kean as a starter all of sudden.
Oh staff can talk back, make an argument or even get carried away. But staff can't blatantly disregard their manager by doing the exact opposite of what is being asked despite standing right in front of the manager. You get the nuances here?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Oh staff can talk back, make an argument or even get carried away. But staff can't blatantly disregard their manager by doing the exact opposite of what is being asked despite standing right in front of the manager. You get the nuances here?
Of course they can but you're still dancing around the most important fact here, I see. So I'll say it for the twintieth time now: timing.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Of course they can but you're still dancing around the most important fact here, I see. So I'll say it for the twintieth time now: timing.
And that's where we disagree. The timing is impeccable. Like it or not one is the boss and is responsible for keeping 25 egos under control - public displays are not always negative.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
And that's where we disagree. The timing is impeccable. Like it or not one is the boss and is responsible for keeping 25 egos under control - public displays are not always negative.
And everything was under control here until he decided to start argueing. We'll agree to disagree, yeah.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You are egyptian. I saw egyptian workers once in a hotel, 10 of them came to repair something, only one actually worked.
That's actually true. I do not absolve my fellow brethren of abominable cultural traits. However, I was born there. I didn't grow up there, so I was fortunately shielded from a lot of the cultural traits so many become immersed in. On the other hand, a hard working Egyptian is an invaluable asset.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That's actually true. I do not absolve my fellow brethren of abominable cultural traits. However, I was born there. I didn't grow up there, so I was fortunately shielded from a lot of the cultural traits so many become immersed in. On the other hand, a hard working Egyptian is an invaluable asset.
Bro, sitting around all day sipping cocktails and sucking the occasional kathoey dick is not hard working. :snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)