Alvaro Morata (17 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Lol what wrong did I even say? I fully acknowledged we also had our fair share of help from the ref against Real even listing a few situations that shouldn't have been given to us.

My problem is calling us hypocrites. We would've been hypocrites if we straight out said "there has been no ref mistakes in the Juve game" then only a year after complaining about the same mistakes going against us in the Real game.

If Bayern had this attitude then you're of course right it's hypocrisy but I don't even remember them mentioning anything about the Juve game. And Real didn't mention anything about the Bayern game in 2017, does that make them hypocrites as well or?

Should Juve also feel guilty about Ronaldo not getting a penalty in 1998 only to get one themselves seconds after in the other end?

It doesn't work like that.
Ronaldo incident wasnt a penalty, definitely wasnt a clear penalty at least, a debatable at most.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Our CF scores a stunner and no one comments. Imagine he had missed it. This thread would have been full of the anti-Morty bitches :lol:
Premfaces, bundesfodder suck-ups and leliga chicanos give Morty hate because he tends to miss the 4-0 against Bradford and never acknowledge how much of a big game player he is. God I hate football fans. Literally only toast on tuz for football related stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)