Alvaro Morata (23 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
It's not ok, but it is expected. Morata should just ignore/block social media messages. It's not hard.

- - - Updated - - -

If I were Morata, I wouldnt give a shit what anyone says online. He is too sensitive. Just because someone wished smth online doesnt manifest itself in real life ffs. Just report, block or simply ignore. It goes away.
But you are not Morata. The only people that gives you shit is other shitters on Tuz :grin:
If your children are threatened, you take that shit seriously. Whether online or irl. All it takes is one nutjob to ruin your life. Look at these fuckers for example:
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ton-deal-looms-manager-we-know-where-you-live
Sports fans are dumbfucks. It comes with the territory I suppose.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Yeah I remember him being very good against Bayern also. He got an assists in the first game.
3 crucial ref 'mistakes' in the return leg to make sure the ref darling B*yern keeps marching:

1) Morty's perfectly fine goal wrongfully disallowed

2) Kimmich's off the ball murder attempt on Morty without consequences

3) Kimmich's wrestling from behind on Pogba right before the goal ignored

Even the reasonable centrist Sami said that JJ 'were playing against more than just B*yern'. Never forget, never forgive

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
3 crucial ref 'mistakes' in the return leg to make sure the ref darling B*yern keeps marching:

Even the reasonable centrist Sami said that JJ 'were playing against more than just B*yern'. Never forget, never forgive
Who's B*yern? Never heard of such a thing before.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

What was most infuriating is Morata’s goal wasn’t a super close offside call. He was like a full metre onside. It was the worst offside call I’ve ever seen

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
UEFA are corrupt. Of this there is no doubt.
That one was just so bloody obvious. Like a metre or more. It was shocking. And there was like zero stink about it in the media or anywhere. Only Beppe and Agnelli mentioned it.

And then listening to Bayern and the entire media cry about the very marginal offside calls from Ronaldo goals a couple years later was pretty amusing and hypocritical

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012

I think the worst part was the ref booking Khedira for time wasting when he was tying his laces in the centre circle in around the 30th minute when after we scored the 2nd goal. He was either bent or bowed to the pressure the players and home fans put on him.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Well Bayern got a nice serving of it against Madrid in the most blatant and obvious cheating ever, what goes around comes around.
The fuck are you talking about
6:30 Textbook Robben dive
7:40 Lewa offside at Müller pass and Müller probably offside himself before that

Both B*yern goals irregular and they pretend they became victim of the biggest injustice in the history of football :lol:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
@lgorTudor
2:51 - red card was a joke but maybe difficult to see but Madrid score after that with man advantage
6:30 - that was an excellent dive, the way he sends his own legs flying is masterful technique
7:47 - that's very close, VAR would be needed to spot that
8:18 - Casemiro should get second yellow for that bastard tackle
8:45 - soft red card, changes the whole game and Bayern are 10 men for all of extra time
9:36 - Ronaldo clearly offside
9:56 - Ronaldo even more blatantly offside and the linesman was in line too

I can't think of many games where Bayern have benefitted if you exclude Robben's dives because he is a master in that department. Madid on the other hand get huge favours but maybe you don't get it because you have a trashcan for a heart - never forget.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
That one was just so bloody obvious. Like a metre or more. It was shocking. And there was like zero stink about it in the media or anywhere. Only Beppe and Agnelli mentioned it.

And then listening to Bayern and the entire media cry about the very marginal offside calls from Ronaldo goals a couple years later was pretty amusing and hypocritical
"marginal offside"?

Lol come on dude, that first offside on Ronaldo was so obvious, he was like close to a meter offside. Anyway I moved on from that Real match long ago as there were mistakes on both ends, like we got a penalty in the first game that wasn't there. Ribery shooting on to Carvajal and it hits his chest.

I also hear there was an offside on Müller at the 2-2 goal but haven't checked it myself. The Robben penalty could be a dive but he do touch down on his foot though, but of course Robben over do it.

maxresdefault.jpg

And no all this doesn't mean the wrong call on Morata shouldn't be talked about in the media, but saying Bayern are hypocrites because they talk about the Ronaldo goal is not really relevant. Who says Bayern don't think it was an obvious wrong decision from the ref? But as a club you always try to put pressure on behalf of your own interests.

It's not Bayerns task to take Juves stand point or battles from a football game hence there's no real hypocrisy in this case. :)

- - - Updated - - -

The fuck are you talking about
6:30 Textbook Robben dive
7:40 Lewa offside at Müller pass and Müller probably offside himself before that

Both B*yern goals irregular and they pretend they became victim of the biggest injustice in the history of football :lol:
Who's B*yern? Just being curious.

- - - Updated - - -

@lgorTudor
2:51 - red card was a joke but maybe difficult to see but Madrid score after that with man advantage
6:30 - that was an excellent dive, the way he sends his own legs flying is masterful technique
7:47 - that's very close, VAR would be needed to spot that
8:18 - Casemiro should get second yellow for that bastard tackle
8:45 - soft red card, changes the whole game and Bayern are 10 men for all of extra time
9:36 - Ronaldo clearly offside
9:56 - Ronaldo even more blatantly offside and the linesman was in line too

I can't think of many games where Bayern have benefitted if you exclude Robben's dives because he is a master in that department. Madid on the other hand get huge favours but maybe you don't get it because you have a trashcan for a heart - never forget.
2:51 is a yellow, he do make a free kick on Ronaldo when Real is having a dangerous counter attack. Not much contact but it's there.

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
"marginal offside"?

Lol come on dude, that first offside on Ronaldo was so obvious, he was like close to a meter offside. Anyway I moved on from that Real match long ago as there were mistakes on both ends, like we got a penalty in the first game that wasn't there. Ribery shooting on to Carvajal and it hits his chest.

I also hear there was an offside on Müller at the 2-2 goal but haven't checked it myself. The Robben penalty could be a dive but he do touch down on his foot though, but of course Robben over do it.

maxresdefault.jpg

And no all this doesn't mean the wrong call on Morata shouldn't be talked about in the media, but saying Bayern are hypocrites because they talk about the Ronaldo goal is not really relevant. Who says Bayern don't think it was an obvious wrong decision from the ref? But as a club you always try to put pressure on behalf of your own interests.

It's not Bayerns task to take Juves stand point or battles from a football game hence there's no real hypocrisy in this case. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Who's B*yern? Just being curious.

- - - Updated - - -

2:51 is a yellow, he do make a free kick on Ronaldo when Real is having a dangerous counter attack. Not much contact but it's there.
@Post Ironic

Only proving your point.
I’m not an Atletico fan, but I was so happy when they knocked Bayern out in 2016.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
@Post Ironic

Only proving your point.
I’m not an Atletico fan, but I was so happy when they knocked Bayern out in 2016.
Lol what wrong did I even say? I fully acknowledged we also had our fair share of help from the ref against Real even listing a few situations that shouldn't have been given to us.

My problem is calling us hypocrites. We would've been hypocrites if we straight out said "there has been no ref mistakes in the Juve game" then only a year after complaining about the same mistakes going against us in the Real game.

If Bayern had this attitude then you're of course right it's hypocrisy but I don't even remember them mentioning anything about the Juve game. And Real didn't mention anything about the Bayern game in 2017, does that make them hypocrites as well or?

Should Juve also feel guilty about Ronaldo not getting a penalty in 1998 only to get one themselves seconds after in the other end?

It doesn't work like that.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)