Alvaro Morata (26 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He probably doesn’t have kids.

I just hope his confidence isn’t shot for when he’s playing for us. He does seem to easily lose focus when things aren’t going his way.
:oops:

- - - Updated - - -

He is being way too sensitive. You are a public figure, of course you will get all kinds of messages, including hate. Get thicker skin.
If people are wishing harm/death to his wife and kids that’s a little beyond the pale, dude. That’s disgraceful.

Last edited:

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Dude, this is pretty easy to just look up and not act this callous and ridiculous about. He has 3 kids.

- - - Updated - - -

If people are wishing harm/death to his wife and kids that’s a little beyond the pale, dude. That’s disgraceful.
What are you on about? The kids comment was aimed towards Elvin, not Morata.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if serious. He has three kids.
Read above

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Not so for Juve in the CL, particularly in the early part of the season, which are big matches. So I say nonsense.
Good for that because not a good start against Croatia. I guess he's not at his best for his country alone? Honestly I like the guy a lot and hope he comes back and scores today. Do not need him feeling down when league play begins. And the death threat shit too to deal with. Feel for him.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Good for that because not a good start against Croatia. I guess he's not at his best for his country alone? Honestly I like the guy a lot and hope he comes back and scores today. Do not need him feeling down when league play begins. And the death threat shit too to deal with. Feel for him.
I'm not sure if you've noticed, but he's scored more than Mbappe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)