Alvaro Morata (56 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
yeah he got his 16 goals - 12 assists in just a couple weeks. Been terrible in 80% of our matches like you say :baus: :lol:
Obviously I'm exaggerating but he's been terrible in 100% of our matches for the last 3 months, that's for sure. And not just terrible. Like super annoying while being terrible.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Obviously I'm exaggerating but he's been terrible in 100% of our matches for the last 3 months, that's for sure. And not just terrible. Like super annoying while being terrible.
Like Lazio, which he singlehandedly won for us? C’mon. He’s been in terrible form, but nowhere near as bad as you say. He has pretty much identical production to Dybala from last season.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He has 7 goals in Serie A.

Can't say he's a great finisher. In his every season he's quite wasteful and annoying to watch. He might score 3 times in a row but then goes missing for 3 months.

He has quite similar stats like Chiesa who's more of a winger, plus it's his first season here.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Like Lazio, which he singlehandedly won for us? C’mon. He’s been in terrible form, but nowhere near as bad as you say. He has pretty much identical production to Dybala from last season.
The problem is that Morata is either hot or stone cold. There's no middle ground for him. He either scores or is an absolute saboteur with decision making of a Serie D player. I simply can't accept someone like that in this shirt, even though he's a nice guy.

Dybala has terrible games but he's always capable of making that one magical shot or pass. Morata seems so weak mentally that when something goes wrong he simply dies inside and is as useful as the pigeons that fly on the pitch.

Ideally I wouldn't want any of them in the team but if I had to chose, I pick Dybala.

Unless some freaking psychiatrist can fix Morata shit mental game.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He has 7 goals in Serie A.

Can't say he's a great finisher. In his every season he's quite wasteful and annoying to watch. He might score 3 times in a row but then goes missing for 3 months.

He has quite similar stats like Chiesa who's more of a winger, plus it's his first season here.
He isn’t a great finisher at all. But he’s leading the league in assists. So hardly zero contribution.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The problem is that Morata is either hot or stone cold. There's no middle ground for him. He either scores or is an absolute saboteur with decision making of a Serie D player. I simply can't accept someone like that in this shirt, even though he's a nice guy.

Dybala has terrible games but he's always capable of making that one magical shot or pass. Morata seems so weak mentally that when something goes wrong he simply dies inside and is as useful as the pigeons that fly on the pitch.

Ideally I wouldn't want any of them in the team but if I had to chose, I pick Dybala.

Unless some freaking psychiatrist can fix Morata shit mental game.
Simply not true imo. Morata has been consistently assisting goals all season. Which is why he’s suited Ronaldo fairly well.

He’s leading the league in assists, something Dybala hasn’t come close to.

I agree his form has been terrible for most of the matches over the past month, and a good portion of them going back even three months. But he’s still produced well for us this year.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Simply not true imo. Morata has been consistently assisting goals all season. Which is why he’s suited Ronaldo fairly well.

He’s leading the league in assists, something Dybala hasn’t come close to.

I agree his form has been terrible for most of the matches over the past month, and a good portion of them going back even three months. But he’s still produced well for us this year.
Dybala in 19/20 had most assists and he scored 17 goals. But bar that season he was banging goals way more often.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Lazio was exactly 1 single decent team he's scored against all season. Ridiculous to compare with Dybala.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)