Alvaro Morata (17 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Kean really proved me wrong. Not that I thought he was horrible but his spell in England was really terrible. That being said, I just can't see PSG selling him.

Mbappe will probably leave. Icardi is possible. Kean too?

But getting Kean would really be great imo.
Everton owns Kean not PSG

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
No option. He returns to Everton this summer.
He should be our target if we're looking for a new striker surely. Unless dreams are actually possible and we sign Haaland (yea right).

What worries me is spending shitload of money on him. But I'd easily sacrifice Dybala. However, only if that moves also means getting fresh mid and not sticking to the current garbage.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He should be our target if we're looking for a new striker surely. Unless dreams are actually possible and we sign Haaland (yea right).

What worries me is spending shitload of money on him. But I'd easily sacrifice Dybala. However, only if that moves also means getting fresh mid and not sticking to the current garbage.
Everton are interested in Rabiot. There is talk of a swap deal but the rumors are not coming from credible sources at this point.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

It all depends on kean he refused to sign the new contract with Juve as he wanted more game time

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
When the alternative is paying money for Milk?
I would rather the team sign QTube than go pay $7m/yr net to Cavani. So over this mindset of getting the has beens. Time to actually start finding the talent again as when we started this cycle. One or two moderately priced veterans is fine. But to bring in someone that will demand huge wages again at the end of their career....this isnt the MLS. This is Juve. That used to mean something.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I would rather the team sign QTube than go pay $7m/yr net to Cavani. So over this mindset of getting the has beens. Time to actually start finding the talent again as when we started this cycle. One or two moderately priced veterans is fine. But to bring in someone that will demand huge wages again at the end of their career....this isnt the MLS. This is Juve. That used to mean something.
We need to improve the midfield, cant soend precious money on a backup striker. So do you have anyone better/cheaper in mind?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He did great at Ajax and he did great Napoli? And he scores quite often in France now as well? What was bad? 20 goals on 30 matches for Ajax? 38 on 90 matches for Napoli? Or 4 goals on 8 matches in France? Everywhere he went he bascially proved himself.

Can you look how many shitty seasons Morata had? Or you will just look at this season? Morata couldn't deliver at neither England nor Spain.
If Morata flopped in Spain and England Milik definitely flopped at Napoli. Lol. Dude’s best season was same as Morata’s worst season for goals+assists/ 90. Stop making out that he was some top player for Napoli lol. He was mediocre as fuck

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
We need to improve the midfield, cant soend precious money on a backup striker. So do you have anyone better/cheaper in mind?
No, but I am also not paid millions to be a scouting director. Time for them to find a striker that isn't on egregious wages. If they can't do that we need new scouts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)