Alvaro Morata (32 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Economically speaking (from current market perspective where 40m is rather much), Id say just use him for two years of his prime, pay 20m and dont take up the option of 40m purchase when he's a 30yo striker who relies on his speed a lot. But damn that would be a cold move against both Morata and Atletico :D

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I don't think he relies on speed that much, I think he's much more of an all-rounder. So far I've seen him score curlers, tap-ins, headers and rebounds throughout his career. Therefor I don't think his career would go downhill after he loses his speed throughout the years

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Economically speaking (from current market perspective where 40m is rather much), Id say just use him for two years of his prime, pay 20m and dont take up the option of 40m purchase when he's a 30yo striker who relies on his speed a lot. But damn that would be a cold move against both Morata and Atletico :D
Morata should retire at Juve!

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I don't think he relies on speed that much, I think he's much more of an all-rounder. So far I've seen him score curlers, tap-ins, headers and rebounds throughout his career. Therefor I don't think his career would go downhill after he loses his speed throughout the years
He's very agile and fast, especially for someone as tall and strong. Once he loses that, which might be 30 or 32, I see him fading a lot. Taller and stronger forwards like Lewa, Ibra and Dzeko tend to age better, but I dont think Morata is one of them.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
He's very agile and fast, especially for someone as tall and strong. Once he loses that, which might be 30 or 32, I see him fading a lot. Taller and stronger forwards like Lewa, Ibra and Dzeko tend to age better, but I dont think Morata is one of them.
Morata is fast, strong and technical; a unique combination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)