Alvaro Morata (11 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
im right here, and whats the problem? is it a crime for me to praise him now too?
You said “not bad”... what praise?

Bow down and worship Alvaro, bro. Just please don’t change your username to Badass Morata.

- - - Updated - - -

Remember when some didn't want him? :howler:
I think it was @lgorTudor who was most anti-Alvaro. We should burn him at the stake. :angrymob: :snoop:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You said “not bad”... what praise?

Bow down and worship Alvaro, bro. Just please don’t change your username to Badass Morata.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it was @lgorTudor who was most anti-Alvaro. We should burn him at the stake. :angrymob: :snoop:
Are you serious? I was being sarcastic with the not bad comment, if you looked at the live thread I proclaimed that he along with Danilo have been our best players this season, if that's not praise I don't know what is.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Brilliant again.

Superb finishing (he's scored different types of goals since coming back which is great to see) and his overall play is excellent.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
I was not very positive about him coming here, but i have to admit he has looked razor sharp since the first game.

The finishing is sensational and considering how unlucky he has been with VAR, he could easily have had double the goals he has.

Really impressive so far and our best player by a mile

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i thought he would score 20 goals + assists after first 2-3 games he played. but now i am thinking this is conservative estimate.

i think he will reach 30 goals + assists.

- - - Updated - - -

mods can we have a poll. at least to see how many goals we think he will score

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)