Alvaro Morata (21 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Calciomercato says we might try to reduce the sum by including Bernardeschi which Atletico want (according to this piece of news). Hope its true

- - - Updated - - -

These polls are a jinx. Please no.
Yeah you are right. Morata will enter the forum, see it and then it will go to his head...
Many people are jinxing everyone everyday - By that logic no one would be able to play football today as all would suck..

Im not in favor of the poll as I think its useless but the jinx reason is just pure imagination of people

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Only now do I realize what a fantastic deal he has been. We'll see how this comment ages when we get to the harder opposition, but he has taken responsibility on the pitch like a veteran and I absolutely love when a striker gives their all for the team. It's almost like he never left, and in the game against Kiyv when Ronaldo and Dybala were out I felt like he was the one leading the team to fight.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No saving bernadeschi, marotta signed that turd.
What would your expectation for the remainder of the season for Morata be in order to support purchasing him? He’s obviously playing like a striker worth far more than 55mil right now... but he’ll have stretches of poor form at some point surely. So what’s the level required overall to purchase?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so he has played 7 games.

6 goals and 2 assists.

@Alen what do do you think he will end up doing with stats like that? assuming he ends up avoiding serious time out to injuries or corona, i am standing behind 30 goals+ assists.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
so he has played 7 games.

6 goals and 2 assists.

@Alen what do do you think he will end up doing with stats like that? assuming he ends up avoiding serious time out to injuries or corona, i am standing behind 30 goals+ assists.
Also around 5-6 goals when his nose was offside.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)