Alvaro Morata (21 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
He is one of the most likeable players we had post 2010. I always unfollow Juve players once they leave. Somehow i couldnd find the courage to unfollow him. I think it has to do with his cute wife who happen to be my virtual crush.
Today I noticed he has a tat of her face on his arm. What are the odds he will cover it up in the future? :D
Alvaro-Alice-Tattoo.jpg

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
He's on the ground much, much less than his previous stint here. He is big and fast, the more physical he is, the better he plays.
I love this. Saying it as someone that disliked him as a player before.

He stays up more, he keeps his head up more, he plays with passion instead of brooding around the field. Today he even had moments playing with back to goal and holding off defenders. Seems so much more aggressive and determined. Hope it continues like this.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Missed him so much all this years... and im so happy with his perfoirmances now.

he definitely is in his prime, mentally and physically

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
lmao, he scored 10 goals in last 5 games and only 4 of those counted. That some surreal bullshit, most of these disallowed goals were milimeters and caused by a stupid rules, else we would be talking about the most inform striker in Europe, bar Lewandowski maybe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)