Alvaro Morata (16 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I’m done with Dybala tbh. Not wishing anything bad towards him but I just don’t expect him to be the player he could’ve been. Too inconsistent, too old, it’s not happening. He’s just another one to the list of the “forever promising” players.
Unfair. Dybala has always delivered when played as a FW but he's not someone you just throw around in multiple roles. He's not a winger. He's a FW or sell.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Tuz' bipolar relationship with Dybala is annoying. Wasn't that long ago, just last season, i remember this forum sucking his cock beacause he was creating golassos out of nothing during the post lockdown matches.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I’m done with Dybala tbh. Not wishing anything bad towards him but I just don’t expect him to be the player he could’ve been. Too inconsistent, too old, it’s not happening. He’s just another one to the list of the “forever promising” players.
I feel he hinders us tactically at times, to this day nobody seems to know his best position.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Tuz' bipolar relationship with Dybala is annoying. Wasn't that long ago, just last season, i remember this forum sucking his cock beacause he was creating golassos out of nothing during the post lockdown matches.
Well if people praised him for his performances then, it's only right that they criticize him now.
He's still one of my favorite players, but he has to man up and show some cojones.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Very unlucky thus far and yet still showing very promising signs, looks like a completely different player compared to the last time he was here, much more mature and stronger when it comes to remaining on his feet, positioning and timing wise still needs to be worked on though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)