Alvaro Morata (20 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Imagine not liking the spotlight on yourself, and end up flanking Ronaldo.

Its like enjoying darkness and be in the vicinity of a supermassive black hole
But that’s the point

He doesn’t want the spotlight on him in terms of being the main man to lead the line. He’s the supporting cast member who has a very important rule, but is there to provide help and give assistance instead of leading the charge.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
“I remain marked by this club, its history and all of you. Wherever I go I'll always feel like a Juventino and I'll be able to say with pride and in a loud voice that I wore the Juventus colours and that I was one of their champions.

“Thanks once again to everyone for letting me be part of this family.”

Alvaro in 2016 :touched:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
But that’s the point

He doesn’t want the spotlight on him in terms of being the main man to lead the line. He’s the supporting cast member who has a very important rule, but is there to provide help and give assistance instead of leading the charge.
I was kinda making a metaphor to confirm that Baus , i'm agreeing entirely and wanted to point out that for Morata there is no better player to flank than Ronaldo ;)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Oh, how i hated this player back when he played for us. Those unneccessary dives from him everytime someone breathes on him. Im just gonna have to suck it up now and hope that he does very goos here.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Oh, how i hated this player back when he played for us. Those unneccessary dives from him everytime someone breathes on him. Im just gonna have to suck it up now and hope that he does very goos here.
On his day he can be a prick for the opposition. He was similarly like that against us when we met in CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)