Alvaro Morata (7 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Good question, what does Atletico get out of this. Purely getting his wage off the bill and 9mil for a loan?

Has he been that bad for them?
some years ago, atleti used to score like 60-70 goals and they usually had the best defense, so cl place was a given for them. now they finished barely above 50 goals scored, and desperately need a goal scorer.

i guess it's about getting suarez, still an easily 20+ goal striker if healthy, not about getting rid of morata.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Out of all strikers we were linked to Morata is by far the best option agewise. And I would say qualitywise. I'm glad we are not linked with over the hill guys like Dzeko and Suarez anymore. :tup:
True, but his problem is the price. Chelsea somehow managed to stick it to Atletico even after everybody knew Morata couldn't score and now they'll try to pass on the cost to us. Paratici will probably bend over in the last minute and take it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He is a big game player, someone you can relly on to deliver in CL matches, crucial ties. He can sit out for all I care against Udineses of the world but when it matters the most, you simply know he and CR will be our protagonists. Hence I dont care if he isnt as consistent goalscorer as many would prefer, if he gets on the scoresheet when it counts. Welcome home once again and lets hope it is permanent this time around. I felt a bit disappinted when Real took him away.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Grande Morata!

- - - Updated - - -

He is a big game player, someone you can relly on to deliver in CL matches, crucial ties. He can sit out for all I care against Udineses of the world but when it matters the most, you simply know he and CR will be our protagonists. Hence I dont care if he isnt as consistent goalscorer as many would prefer, if he gets on the scoresheet when it counts. Welcome home once again and lets hope it is permanent this time around. I felt a bit disappinted when Real took him away.
:agree: Even though he won't score 20+ goals he will be immense.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
some years ago, atleti used to score like 60-70 goals and they usually had the best defense, so cl place was a given for them. now they finished barely above 50 goals scored, and desperately need a goal scorer.

i guess it's about getting suarez, still an easily 20+ goal striker if healthy, not about getting rid of morata.
Well, perhaps they should not sell all their creative talent :D

- - - Updated - - -

True, but his problem is the price. Chelsea somehow managed to stick it to Atletico even after everybody knew Morata couldn't score and now they'll try to pass on the cost to us. Paratici will probably bend over in the last minute and take it.
I've been away for a year. But where you that guy who always bitches and moans about everything, or was that someone else ?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
All around, fairly poor at everything. Works fairly hard but also runs like headless chicken and is fairly clueless what he has in his surroundings. Ronaldo will get tired of him before Christmas has arrived.
Right. So because we cannot get the striker we want, everything is now extremely bad and pathetic.

At Juve, Morata did quite well in the aspects described. Played in several different positions. Executed his runlines wel, or ran behind players or through the gaps they created. Both in the center and down the flank.

THE single main issue for us was that at some moment he had a confidence hit. Since he left juve, he had double digits each season, and a G+A every 110 minutes.

I cant care less what he did in the money cash ho farmers league or at Athletico who sold all their worldclass offensive players.

FYI : Ronaldo and him played togheter in his return season at Madrid. He had a pretty good goalscoring record despite beeing fatass_benz his backup

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
970D3FC1-0C3B-48C1-913D-5A519B9E6365.jpeg

Morata : “My dream is to triumph with Real Madrid”

Morata: “To play in Italy with a historical Juventus is another dream”

Morata: “ It’s a dream to wear Chelsea’s number 9”

Morata: “The dream of Morata was to play in Atlético”

Well... You could say many things about Morata... but he indeed is a dreamer :p
A football player going into different league using different language having difficulties to express himself, bizarre.

A kid, playing in juniors league with ATM and RM while dreaming to play in the big team one day. Bizarre

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)