Alvaro Morata (55 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Morata is more proven in CL but Belotti scored 26 goals in league last season playing for a team like Torino.

Im just glad that Morata kept his promise and told no to Milan. But i still think Belotti could be huge signing for Milan. The guy scored 26 goals. If we would sign a player who just scored that amount of goals people here would be celebrating. And he is till 23.
I love Belotti, but we have a (much) superior striker in Higuain. 23 years old or not, can you really see him coming close to being at Higuain's level (top 3 CF in the world) at any point in his career? I certainty can't.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
When Morata was here, people were complaining if we would have paid over 40mil.

since that day, he warmed Madrid's bench for a year. But now 80mil is up for debate :tup:
i said last summer i would not mind keeping him for 55m. he's such an effective weapon when your team has space - and with juve's deep defensive line, it's often the case in the cl.

i'd welcome back alvaro even if he flopped hard in chelsea.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
i said last summer i would not mind keeping him for 55m. he's such an effective weapon when your team has space - and with juve's deep defensive line, it's often the case in the cl.

i'd welcome back alvaro even if he flopped hard in chelsea.
Only idiots voted against keeping him for 50mil or so. They went on to applaud Higuain transfer

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Really interesting to see how this will pan out. A year ago I'd have said Morata is nowhere near enough of a proven goalscorer to start for a top club, but he did score 15 league goals last season without being a starter.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Really interesting to see how this will pan out. A year ago I'd have said Morata is nowhere near enough of a proven goalscorer to start for a top club, but he did score 15 league goals last season without being a starter.
:agree:

Will be the first time he is the main striker in his career. I really like Morata but will be interesting to see how he copes with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)