Alvaro Morata (21 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Bad time? 4 top strikers on the market is a pretty damn good time if you ask me. How many top strikers should be on the market for it to be a striker rich year?
4 top strikers but Lukaku chose to play for United and Aubameyangs exit is blocked by Dortmund. Which brings it down to 2.

Which means Morata or Belotti. Belotti is as unproven as it gets with just one wonder season behind him in Serie A (Immobile?) whereas Morata has CL experience and won quite a lot of titles!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
A nice challenge for him but it sucks to see him in those colors as he should still be here. :sad:
Better than these colors

- - - Updated - - -

I love Belotti, but we have a (much) superior striker in Higuain. 23 years old or not, can you really see him coming close to being at Higuain's level (top 3 CF in the world) at any point in his career? I certainty can't.
In before he scores the winner in next year World Cup finals.

Belotti can grow into a great striker. Belotti has time on his side.

Higuain will always have doubts. The fact remains, this guy has had opportunities but still now almost 30 hasnt won CL or anything with Argentina. Argentina have all those amazing players and they cant even win one copa america?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If there was one other team besides us that I would have wanted to see him go to, it was Chelsea. I know that Conte will bring out the consistency in him that he needs.

Apr 19, 2007
4 top strikers but Lukaku chose to play for United and Aubameyangs exit is blocked by Dortmund. Which brings it down to 2.

Which means Morata or Belotti. Belotti is as unproven as it gets with just one wonder season behind him in Serie A (Immobile?) whereas Morata has CL experience and won quite a lot of titles!
Also throw Diego Costa in the mix. He is going to Atletico but still they were all on the market and Auba was taken off because no one met their demands early enough not because he wasnt on the market

Jun 25, 2017
Can't believe Morata cost so much, he is just average. He could never score goals playing against an even slightly organized defense. I still have the image of him constantly losing balls haunting me. He is a big game player though, that's his best trait.

Good luck to him.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Yeah they seem to be linked with Llorente. But the players Chelsea has, i dont really think they will play 2 upfront (they play front 3 with two wide players and a central striker). Conte will want experienced striker in the team now that Costa is gone and the other option is Batshy who cant even get sub minutes. With CL and other cup games there are lot of games to be played. For sure need some plan B alternative. And i do believe Llorente deserves another shot at a big club. 15 league goals for a team like Swansea is fantastic imo at age 32.

But Morata himself scored 15 league goals last season while being backup. He scored more than Benzema!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)