Alvaro Morata (21 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I am Morata's biggest fan. Absolutely love him, but Chelsea just got assfucked, worse than we did on the BonBon and Vidal deals combined.

80m are you $#@!ing kidding me.
Ask and demand. Which elite strikers were on the market this window? Practically none are left right now.

Lukaku, Morata, Aubameyang were the only true #9's on the market. M'Bappe is Real bound so no need for any club to chase him.

Chelsea screwed themselves over with Diego Costa. Hands were tied, Real could ask for what they'd like. Terrible time to be in search of a striker and there were simly no alternatives. Dortmund has decided to keep Aubameyang and Lukaku went to MU. Only Belotti and Morata were available and I think Morata is the more proven of those two.

Real played this situation excellent imo :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The spaces and counter attacking football should suit him. He's always been a better reactive player than one who has to think, that's what a lot of PL football is in the attacking end.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Im glad he kept his word. After the CL final italian tv made interview with him and he said that all this going to Milan talk is just media made up and he would never go to Milan cause his heart was in Turin.

Chelsea are building quietly for a new cycle really with Rudiger, Morata, Bakayoko. All players 25 or below age.

- - - Updated - - -

He will return one day. I feel it in my bones.
He basically rejected Milan, i could see this happen tbh. But we shall see, he probably wants to settle now and stay at one club for couple of years.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Ask and demand. Which elite strikers were on the market this window? Practically none are left right now.

Lukaku, Morata, Aubameyang were the only true #9's on the market. M'Bappe is Real bound so no need for any club to chase him.

Chelsea screwed themselves over with Diego Costa. Hands were tied, Real could ask for what they'd like. Terrible time to be in search of a striker and there were simly no alternatives. Dortmund has decided to keep Aubameyang and Lukaku went to MU. Only Belotti and Morata were available and I think Morata is the more proven of those two.

Real played this situation excellent imo :tup:
Morata is more proven in CL but Belotti scored 26 goals in league last season playing for a team like Torino.

Im just glad that Morata kept his promise and told no to Milan. But i still think Belotti could be huge signing for Milan. The guy scored 26 goals. If we would sign a player who just scored that amount of goals people here would be celebrating. And he is till 23.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Morata is more proven in CL but Belotti scored 26 goals in league last season playing for a team like Torino.

Im just glad that Morata kept his promise and told no to Milan. But i still think Belotti could be huge signing for Milan. The guy scored 26 goals. If we would sign a player who just scored that amount of goals people here would be celebrating. And he is till 23.
Even better, we signed a guy who scored 36 and plenty still complained here. :lol:

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I think he'll struggle in England at Chelsea.
I believe the opposite, he'll do great. He's a great striker when he has space to run, specially with the ball on his feet, he gives a very good sense of direction to the counterattacks. That's exactly what he'll find on the EPL, lot's of space.

As I said, every transfer is a different story. We all know what Tevez is like when unhappy, City sold him for freaking 12mln to us while he scored over 50 goals in two seasons. When he asked to be allowed to go home what were we supposed to say? He specifically wanted Boca who cannot pay a lot.

Llorente, Alves we also got for free and they served us well while being here. Why would Juve make it difficult for them in return? All three players you mentioned were over 30yo when they left.

Bonucci and Vidal are different examples. Juve wanted to get rid of them and they wanted to leave apparently. We got Vidal for 12mln and sold for 40 while having four excellent seasons of him in our shirt. Bonucci is a 30yo CB. When was the last time any club paid such an amount for a player in his age?

This is the Juve way. The relation between the club and players is based on a mutual respect.
can't +rep but will do as soon as I can :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

:boss::strong:

http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2017/07/19/596fb701268e3e2c418b4611.html

sounds sad, says he won't be comming back to Real

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)