Alvaro Morata (16 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

United#7

May 30, 2017
Sorry but you are completely delusional in your justifications. You try to condition the reality to your liking.

There are countless of players with release clauses that have gone for less. In Spain the release clause is usually unrealistically high so that only a stupid team would pay it (in the case of Herrera it was about fair imo).

Mata was $#@! for Chelsea before he was moved to ManU. He couldn't get games under Mou and mostly spent his time on the bench. Jose multiple times criticized Mata's effort and work-rate. Chelsea wouldn't have sold him to an inferior team if he still was important to them but he just wasn't and that is a fact, not some false reality you try to build yourself in order to feel better about your teams huge shortcomings in the last couple of years.
How many times have I already admitted that we aren't on the level where we used to be in this very same forum? You and a lot of people here are quick to resort on "xxxx fans are so delusional" just because you disagree with them, but can't even articulate your points properly. You can't even get your dates right like with the whole Mata thing, nor are you aware of how well ADM was playing prior to his move with us. Just admit that you're taking the piss and are incredibly biased against United. Because if not, it's you living in the alternate universe.

That defeats the purpose of RCs themselves. You negotiate with the club, but if they don't budge, you pay the RC because they have no choice (if the player wants the move too). That has been the case time and time again from Figo to Higuain. Please cite me examples of the 'many times' that a release clause was lowered.

He wasn't shit, literally because Mourinho never gave him a shot to begin with. If you actually knew what was happening back then, and not relying on transfer figures and dates you Google'd, you'd know that the prevailing notion around was that Jose was mishandling Chelsea's 2 time POTY to prove a point that it's HIS team, and that whoever gets him will have a gem on their hands. A healthy guy in his prime, great locker room presence and who prior to Mourinho, has never been criticized for being lazy. This guy was the PL leader in goals and assists from set pieces and one of the handful of guys in the PL at the time that could run a game from start to finish.

Of course, Jose was proven right in the sense that he ended up winning the PL again before Mata did, but that doesn't mean that Mata didn't deserve the huge price tag given to him. This isn't the fucking Bundesliga.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
It's very strange that you think the price/quality ratio depends only on how the player was doing before you bought him. Obviously, what matters most is what goods the player brings your club for the money you paid not how he performed for the previous club. and in this sense you overpaid for at least 50% of your squad probably..

Jun 6, 2015
How many times have I already admitted that we aren't on the level where we used to be in this very same forum? You and a lot of people here are quick to resort on "xxxx fans are so delusional" just because you disagree with them, but can't even articulate your points properly. You can't even get your dates right like with the whole Mata thing, nor are you aware of how well ADM was playing prior to his move with us. Just admit that you're taking the piss and are incredibly biased against United. Because if not, it's you living in the alternate universe.

That defeats the purpose of RCs themselves. You negotiate with the club, but if they don't budge, you pay the RC because they have no choice (if the player wants the move too). That has been the case time and time again from Figo to Higuain. Please cite me examples of the 'many times' that a release clause was lowered.

He wasn't shit, literally because Mourinho never gave him a shot to begin with. If you actually knew what was happening back then, and not relying on transfer figures and dates you Google'd, you'd know that the prevailing notion around was that Jose was mishandling Chelsea's 2 time POTY to prove a point that it's HIS team, and that whoever gets him will have a gem on their hands. A healthy guy in his prime, great locker room presence and who prior to Mourinho, has never been criticized for being lazy. This guy was the PL leader in goals and assists from set pieces and one of the handful of guys in the PL at the time that could run a game from start to finish.

Of course, Jose was proven right in the sense that he ended up winning the PL again before Mata did, but that doesn't mean that Mata didn't deserve the huge price tag given to him. This isn't the fucking Bundesliga.
I don't hate ManU by the way and didn't have to google anything either as I've actually followed Premier League from the early 2000s not that I need to prove anything to you. I'm sure United will come back strong sooner rather than later with the financial power they've got but they have certainly wasted huge amounts in trying to do so in the past couple of seasons.

Won't tease you further with this as it clearly hit a sensitive nerve based on your previous post.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I honestly don't know how a Man Utd fan can say they don't overpay, just about every signing since at least Moyes era has been an overpayment. Pogba probably won't be long term but the rest have been excessive.

Either the fan is too blinkered or blinded by the money in the premier league.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I honestly don't know how a Man Utd fan can say they don't overpay, just about every signing since at least Moyes era has been an overpayment. Pogba probably won't be long term but the rest have been excessive.

He is a retard

- - - Updated - - -

Shut up

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

He's just an average yanited fan. Did you really expect anything different?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)