Alvaro Morata (9 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
When Higuain was Morata's age he scored 29 goals - 6 assists. Morata had 12 goals - 10 assists.

Higuain had 38 goals - 2 assists last year. 29 goals - 10 assists in 14/15. 24 goals - 10 assists in 13/14. 17 goals - 7 assists in 12/13. 25 goals - 9 assists in 11/12.

I love Morata, huge fan boy. But he's not more complete. Higuain assists a ton, and creates offense. 2 seasons of 10 assists, 1 season of 9 assists, 1 of 7 assists in the last 5 years. Let's not exaggerate.

The only thing to worry about with Higuain is if he can overcome his big game struggles. And even if I love Morata and dislike Higuain, he's still miles ahead.
did you copy one of your posts from a year ago and just swap Higuains and Moratas names? :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I won't Mirko to go fuck his pig-dog of a mother.

In Balkanese, that's a compliment.
The only place that wouldnt fly would be Montenegro. Old joke from when it was Serbia & Montenegro: How do you know that youve crossed the boarder from Serbia to Montenegro? They stop cussing your mom and start cussing your dad

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Morata just said the nicest things about Juve! He said he cried when he left Juventus and only left because it was real. He said great things about our players especially Buffon, chellini and pirlo all the while saying the fans and atmosphere are a family and he never experienced anything like it. He said he would like to return one day!

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Morata just said the nicest things about Juve! He said he cried when he left Juventus and only left because it was real. He said great things about our players especially Buffon, chellini and pirlo all the while saying the fans and atmosphere are a family and he never experienced anything like it. He said he would like to return one day!
Forza Alvaro

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Alvaro on Chiello's suspension:

“I’ll be honest, I had a moment of great happiness when I got back to the dressing room and saw Chiellini had been sent off,” Morata joked in an interview with Gazzetta dello Sport.

“What joy… and when I left Juve he 'threatened’ me to remember this match in Turin.

“I want good things for Giorgio, I’m very fond of him, he gave me lots of advice and helped me with a lot of things in Turin, but I can honestly say my ankles are grateful the red card came out in Israel…”

http://www.football-italia.net/91055/morata-‘glad-chiellini-suspended’¨

Great guy, can't be mad.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Can't help but wish him the best. Left the club on the best terms possible, and with only the most respectful things to say, fully acknowledging the club's role in where he stands as a professional today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)