• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
he stays in real?
so wtf about Rumors from english media
Image for the news result
Paul Pogba to Manchester United: Transfer news live, plus Alvaro Morata to Arsenal!
Arsenal Transfer News: Alexandre Lacazette Rumours, Latest on Alvaro Morata

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
he stays in real?
so wtf about Rumors from english media
Image for the news result
Paul Pogba to Manchester United: Transfer news live, plus Alvaro Morata to Arsenal!
Arsenal Transfer News: Alexandre Lacazette Rumours, Latest on Alvaro Morata
Real have a bann on transfers, if they will sell him out then they will have Benzema only once again

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He'll be rotting away, sitting on the bench, watching GALACTICOS
Jese played 38 games (1252 minutes)
Vazquez in 33 games (1647 minutes)

And this is with them only playing 2 competitions, as they were kicked out of the Coppa after the 1st round.

Morata is a more established player than both, is a starter for the Spanish NT and he will be 1st choice off the bench behind Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema. Definitely see him get atleast 2000 minutes of play next season, which is around the same he played here

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Tell the truth u support that other fake juventino zidane. I bet u rooted for him in the cl last year and celebrated their cl victory harder then our double :(
I was so happy seeing that interista piece of crap cry. When Ronaldo scored i cerebrated like when Morata scored vs Barca last year. Maybe even more

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Llorente was here 2 years. Contract bought out so that he could go and play somewhere else. Real Juventino

Morata was here 2 years. Brought back to Real Madrid due to a clause that was agreed upon by both Juve and Real. Fake Juventino

That makes perfect sense

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Llorente was here 2 years. Contract bought out so that he could go and play somewhere else. Real Juventino

Morata was here 2 years. Brought back to Real Madrid due to a clause that was agreed upon by both Juve and Real. Fake Juventino

That makes perfect sense
Llorente wanted to stay but his wages were too high to just leave on bench so he did Juve a favor and left.

I didn't say Alvaro was a fake juventino :D
Just not as much as 'Nando :heart:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yes, if Pogba leaves then hopefully its to Madrid. Would be a joy watching him being coached by the great Zizou
Zidane is my fav player ever (not the one i appreciate most, but i consider him simply the best)...but when it comes to juve... fuk him man.

He can dream about pogba for now, until is made official

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
So now there are 2 faggots waiting for that zizou-pogs reunion. I knew it.

I hope he goes to Munich, would be easier for me to support, they already have Muller Vidal, alaba :tuttosport: if they get BonBon and Gigi im Munich fam

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Llorente wanted to stay but his wages were too high to just leave on bench so he did Juve a favor and left.

I didn't say Alvaro was a fake juventino :D
Just not as much as 'Nando :heart:
Llorente refused to go to England and Monaco, he wanted Spain and Sevilla was the only team wanting him, they took advantage of that so we had to give him away for free. Fuck him

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

That makes perfect sense
stop using facts to confuse everyone

this is a football forum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)