Alvaro Morata (52 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Alvaro Morata remembers Juventus while joining Real Madrid: 'I can only be grateful.'

The Spaniard returned to the Merengues this summer in spite of resistance from director general Beppe Marotta, who was powerless against the player's buy-back clause.

“It's incredible to still be here,” Morata told Real Madrid's official site, as he joined the team currently in Canada. “It's a dream come true and I'm keen to start working. I have all the drive in the world.

“I hope I can get there as soon as possible so I can get started. [Coach Zinedine] Zidane works hard and imposes a lot of physical work.

“I enjoyed two incredible years at Juventus, where I learnt very, very much. I can only be grateful to the club, because without them I wouldn't be here.”

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Alvaro Morata remembers Juventus while joining Real Madrid: 'I can only be grateful.'

The Spaniard returned to the Merengues this summer in spite of resistance from director general Beppe Marotta, who was powerless against the player's buy-back clause.

“It's incredible to still be here,” Morata told Real Madrid's official site, as he joined the team currently in Canada. “It's a dream come true and I'm keen to start working. I have all the drive in the world.

“I hope I can get there as soon as possible so I can get started. [Coach Zinedine] Zidane works hard and imposes a lot of physical work.

“I enjoyed two incredible years at Juventus, where I learnt very, very much. I can only be grateful to the club, because without them I wouldn't be here.”
fair statements :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 37)