Alvaro Morata (59 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I feel our team was insulted every player who progressed well enough in juve leave us at the wrong time but to me it is not understandable and a bit offensive for the fans of Juventus who have paid 20 millions for you when your value was half of that or less

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
i dont know what youre smoking.i don't support from him and make excuse for this disaster deal otherwise you look like imbeciles i assume because you are just too dumb to get it specially after coman and vidal.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Even for you that's a clueless post. He didn't leave on bad terms and of course he shouldn't have celebrated against them. He has been part of their club since he was a little kid. He was with us for 2 years but is pretty much a born and bred Madridrista. In simple terms for you, their Marchisio.
He joined Castilla at 16. He was initially an Atlético youth.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Another Raul. Saw pics where he he had real gear on and was younger than 16 so assumed was officially part of their set up from childhood.
I was also pretty surprised too when i read he spent time at Atlético and Getafe's cantera before moving to Madrid. But what we know is that he is a fan of the club.

Raul though was a different case. He would have remained an Atlético player if they hadn't temporarily closed down their cantera back then.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'm really going to miss him. I was hoping he'd become part of our core with Dybala, Pogba, and Rugani :sigh:. I'm sure our board saw this coming though, I'm assuming they have a few replacements in mind.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I feel our team was insulted every player who progressed well enough in juve leave us at the wrong time but to me it is not understandable and a bit offensive for the fans of Juventus who have paid 20 millions for you when your value was half of that or less
:lol: :touched:
@Völler - I love him

- - - Updated - - -

i dont know what youre smoking.i don't support from him and make excuse for this disaster deal otherwise you look like imbeciles i assume because you are just too dumb to get it specially after coman and vidal.
OMG even better :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)