Alvaro Morata (17 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
not being real's sassuolo >>>>>>> being real's sassuolo
This please. We shoudnt be madrid{s fukin cantera.

His words wont mean anything when he is playing for another team that is not Madrid next season.
Why not? MAdrid can make him clear he will be sold and has no plans for him. What do you expect him to do? go to florentino and lick his balls?. Of course he will try to find a team who can pay what real is asking. We got fuked by the recompra. Its not Moratas fault.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That's the weird thing.. Madrid has no fans.. They are something else... Ronaldo is the best player in their history and he is getting whistled at.. (best player together with Raul maybe.. I don't know.. Whatever...)

Morata is a very good player.. I'd love to have him here/keep him here... But he had his moments.. If he has those at Madrid, he'll get whistled at...ffs look what happened to Raul and casillas at that Shit club
:agree:

Imagine if he was their starting striker and he goes 4 months without scoring a goal? :lol: those shit, spoilt and disgusting fans would burn down his house. He had it great here, and I don't really think he wanted to leave, but he's on his own there now. He won't feel the love of the fans there like he did here.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
?

He played 4679 minutes in 2 seasons here in all competitions. That's not my calculation. That's what he played.

He scored 27 goals and had 16 assists. 43 total.

What exactly is wrong about what I said? :shifty:
It's fact he scores x goals in y minutes. But you can not say he will score 2x goals if he plays 2y minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, juventus store still use morata as a poster. And we still can choose morata's option when we buy.

Do they forget to update it?

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
http://www.football-italia.net/86376/morata-bbc-advised-helmet

Alvaro Morata identifies who is “the boss” in the Italy and Juventus defence, joking “they suggested I wear a helmet” on Monday.

Spain face the Azzurri in the Euro 2016 Round of 16 in Paris on Monday at 17.00 UK time (16.00 GMT).

“We must remain united in order to be dangerous,” ex-Juventus striker Morata told Deportes Cuatro.

“People have tried to create too much controversy, like the one on Gerard Pique, although that was even laughable.”

Morata is considered the ‘spy’ for Spain, as he knows the defensive unit very well indeed.

“I did speak to my ex-Juventus teammates and they suggested I wear a helmet if I play! They are the architects of Juventus success in recent years.

“Gigi Buffon is a legend, Leonardo Bonucci is the boss, Giorgio Chiellini brings strength and Andrea Barzagli quality.

“Italy will be without Antonio Candreva and that is a big loss, but they have a great squad and always give everything they’ve got to win.”
I thought Chiellini was the boss. :D

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
nothing is new Vidal and Tevez did a similar thing morata left us on bad term when we needed to a classic forward who has finishing skills i remember he didn't celebrate after his goal against real in this case, Morata had not even played much for Madrid his best years are at Juve while he was a bench player in his last team before joined to juve. sad story

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Even for you that's a clueless post. He didn't leave on bad terms and of course he shouldn't have celebrated against them. He has been part of their club since he was a little kid. He was with us for 2 years but is pretty much a born and bred Madridrista. In simple terms for you, their Marchisio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)