Alvaro Morata (28 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
So what happens in regard to his contract. Does he pick where he left off at Real previously - same terms? Or was his future Real contract (at the time) already decided in 2014?

Sounds odd in this day and age that a club have maintained complete control over a player.

I thought it was all about player power these days.
His contract was set to expire in six months before he signed for us. He signed an extension before he left Real which would be kicked into effect when they exercised their buyback.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Madrid are cunts for having canceled the meeting with us.

Anyway, Marotta could still bid for him now.
yeah no. Real is gonna ask somewhere between 50-70 mil way to much
Well for us I guess 50ml would only be 20ml but I think we know how we paid for Pjanic now. Hopefully not, hopefully we make a big move in attack now. I think it will be G jesus or Michy. A young player with potential.

But yeah this one sucks.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
This one hurts so bad.. Not only because I like Morata and his style of play so much.. But mostly because it is a huuuuge blow to our CL dreams. He was the Perfect CL striker for us and I don't see how we could compensate this.

DelPieroTen

Dec 8, 2009
icemaη;5290185 said:
He's a local boy. I can understand him wanting to play at Real like his idols. Now we have to wait and see if Real $#@! him in the back and sell him to some EPL club. I personally think he'll stay, at least until Zidane is fired.
Yeah, Real don't have great depth for Benzema. Someone you don't fancy to stay available over the course of a whole season. Morata could get more football at Madrid.

I imagine he'd be super pissed if Real end up selling to a EPL club.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
Yeah, Real don't have great depth for Benzema. Someone you don't fancy to stay available over the course of a whole season. Morata could get more football at Madrid.

I imagine he'd be super pissed if Real end up selling to a EPL club.
Well, he'd have to sign the contract so it is really up to him.. plus I think he wouldn't really mind to go to England. I think he would tear their shitty League apart.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Maybe Marotta told Real that Pogba is unsellable or that he would only go for 160 mln or more. Then Real got pissed, cancelled the meeting and resigned Morata.
This is exactly what happened. Why would Real do this if they had a chance to sign Pogs? Unless theres something going on that we don't know about aka a players+cash deal and buying Morata and returning him to us in the Pogba deal makes it look good for the books. Idk.

pjanic21

Jun 21, 2016
This is exactly what happened. Why would Real do this if they had a chance to sign Pogs? Unless theres something going on that we don't know about aka a players+cash deal and buying Morata and returning him to us in the Pogba deal makes it look good for the books. Idk.
Or They bought Morata so when they ask for Pogba they include him to lower the price...

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
As long we don't sell Pogba i don't give a fuck , yep i love Moratta i would love him to stay here for next 10 years , but he moved back to his childhood club no problem at all .

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)