Alvaro Morata (109 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I wrote that about Zaza cause I read somewhere such comment. And tbh, I wouldn't like him to directly replace Alvaro, it would be a horrible thing to do imo.

I agree. But seeing him go like this makes me feel Sassuolo's pain. :D

He doesn't have to be WC to be a great player and a very valuable addition -- which he surely was.
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Season 2015/2016 he had 23 goals+assists which made him 3rd most effectvie player in our squad.

Season 2014/2015 he had 20 goals+assists which made him 2nd most effective player.

What he did here was quite amazing, especially considering how young he is.
:agree:

Not to mention people saying 63 appearances neglect to mention the fact he played about 2300 minutes in all competitions each year.

So in 4600 minutes at Juventus he had 43 goals+assists

Approximately 100 minutes per goal or assist

That's brilliant.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I feel like plenty of people will be like 'I don't care he left
I mean what else are you supposed to do in this situation ? Mourn or something that he left us ? lol. Quality player who could've a great career ahead but we move on to our objectives and what we need right now. I hope we retain Pogba otherwise it could be a rough summer.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Dead srs. I wanna win a CL mayn
Lol yeah he no good with finals, so hed fit right in :p

He is annoying as hell. But I'd take him. (not for 60m)
Id take him for 60 just to watch naples burn, we would be known fc Juventus vesuvio

Higuain would do amazing here.

The mentality here, plus the support and camaraderie would help him cope with CL pressure, that he wilted under while at Madrid.

Juve would be the perfect team for him.

Too bad it would cost 90 mil. :lol:
Indeed :tup;

DelPieroTen

Dec 8, 2009
Gutted about him leaving. Complete with all this Pogba talk to Real my optimism after signing Pjanic is slowly ebbing. Not that I feel we can't replace them but more the continuity aspect that others have touched on with respect to our CL chances.

Forgive my ignorance but did Morata not get a say in any of this? They triggered his buyback clause... I'm assuming he has agreed to move? Agreed a contract etc.

We should tell Real we want Kroos and Benzema for Pogba :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Gutted about him leaving. Complete with all this Pogba talk to Real my optimism after signing Pjanic is slowly ebbing. Not that I feel we can't replace them but more the continuity aspect that others have touched on with respect to our CL chances.

Forgive my ignorance but did Morata not get a say in any of this? They triggered his buyback clause... I'm assuming he has agreed to move? Agreed a contract etc.

We should tell Real we want Kroos and Benzema for Pogba :p
Morata had no say at all in the matter.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I mean what else are you supposed to do in this situation ? Mourn or something that he left us ? lol. Quality player who could've a great career ahead but we move on to our objectives and what we need right now. I hope we retain Pogba otherwise it could be a rough summer.
Not at all.

I just want people to admit he's a great player and stop shitting around how he's not good enough or something.

We move on anyway. I just HOPE we find a proper replacement or else we're pretty much fucked up if Dybala/Mandzukic get injured.

DelPieroTen

Dec 8, 2009
Morata had no say at all in the matter.
So what happens in regard to his contract. Does he pick where he left off at Real previously - same terms? Or was his future Real contract (at the time) already decided in 2014?

Sounds odd in this day and age that a club have maintained complete control over a player.

I thought it was all about player power these days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 97)