Alvaro Morata (27 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Football Italia

'Morata to Real? Not sure'

Alvaro Morata's girlfriend says she is 'not sure' the Juventus striker will return to Real Madrid.

It seems likely the Merengues will exercise their buy-back clause to pick up the 23-year-old, even though the Italian club is trying to keep him.

His partner, however, suggested the player's future was not necessarily set in stone.

“I'm not so sure that Alvaro will leave Turin,” his girlfriend Alice Campello told the magazine Chi. “He could stay out of love.

“Of course, if he were to leave, I'd follow him. But I don't want to pass for the girlfriend who's financially dependent on the footballer.”

:lol: poor guy :D
:rofl:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Keeping him one more year would be a great thing for us now. It means we can invest in midfield now and plan for Morata's replacement next summer.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
its "up to 30M" both this and next summer, he has to play certain amount of games (atleast 45 minutes) for the fee to reach 30M
That's new to me. I think it is 30m this summer and 35 next summer. I don't know what to think of an idea to keep him for another year just to let him go then. First, we would confirm ourselves as Real's bitch. Second, how motivated would Morata be to play for us knowing he's leaving anyway. Third, we could become even more dependent on him.

So if we have a fixed replacement for him then I say let him go now.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think we just want to keep as many of our quality players together as possible at one time, it gives us a better chance for the CL. Even if that is only one more year it could be worth it. Otherwise we need a significant outlay and maybe a settling in period for another player, it slightly decreases our chances at least, because let's be honest, we aren't going to sign someone like Cavani or probably even a Tevez, someone who can make an immediate impact.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
That's new to me. I think it is 30m this summer and 35 next summer. I don't know what to think of an idea to keep him for another year just to let him go then. First, we would confirm ourselves as Real's bitch. Second, how motivated would Morata be to play for us knowing he's leaving anyway. Third, we could become even more dependent on him.
Why think 30 or 35?? The contract is available online... It's maximum €30m if he plays 75% o the matches he's available for selection (not injured etc.)

Anyhows, would love if he stayed for another year.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Real is transfer banned for two windows

Jan 2017 and June-Sep 2017(last yr for the option on the clause)

100% they're redeeming him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)