Alvaro Morata (105 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Real is transfer banned for two windows

Jan 2017 and June-Sep 2017(last yr for the option on the clause)

100% they're redeeming him
I don't think it's related. Morata is still under contract with Madrid. If they can't sign him when they're banned, they also wouldn't be able to resell him this summer as it's against the rules to change clubs twice during the same window.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I don't think it's related. Morata is still under contract with Madrid. If they can't sign him when they're banned, they also wouldn't be able to resell him this summer as it's against the rules to change clubs twice during the same window.
They can buy players in this window because ban has been suspended just like how it happened for Barca.

They'll endure a two windows ban-the upcoming winter window and next summer's window.But the clause expires next summer so this is probably why there is a rush from Real to redeem him this summer.Otherwise i would've expected him to stay this year as well.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
They could still sign him, only he wouldn't be available to play for them during the ban, just like Barca signed Turan and Vidal

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
They can buy players in this window because ban has been suspended just like how it happened for Barca.

They'll endure a two windows ban-the upcoming winter window and next summer's window.But the clause expires next summer so this is probably why there is a rush from Real to redeem him this summer.Otherwise i would've expected him to stay this year as well.
I think you misunderstood my post. Madrid taking the option to bring Morata back is not a transfer per se, he's already under contract with them. That's why I think they will still be able to redeem him during the ban.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think you misunderstood my post. Madrid taking the option to bring Morata back is not a transfer per se, he's already under contract with them. That's why I think they will still be able to redeem him during the ban.
It is a transfer, they sold him and have the right to buy him back, but they do not own him currently. They can buy him next summer, but they wont be allowed to register him their squad, and I doubt be able to sell either since they cant really buy him to begin with. If they can it defeats the purpose of the ban.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Alvaro Morata, al termine dell'amichevole vinta dalla Spagna contro la Corea del Sud, ha parlato del suo momento soffermandosi anche sul suo futuro: "Futuro? Io dico alcune cose ma ne escono sempre altre. Ho detto che a tutti i giocatori piacerebbe giocare nel Real, poi ho letto altre cose che non ho mai detto. Ora come ora comunque sono concentrato solo sull'Europeo, poi vedremo cosa succederà. Le mie condizioni? Sono uscito prima per colpa di una botta. Sono uscito per precauzione. La doppietta messaggio per l'Europeo? L'importante è che ci sia feeling fra di noi. Siamo una squadra, stiamo cercando di trovare ritmo per prepararci al massimo all'Europeo. Io titolare al debutto all'Europeo? Io mi sento uno in più per la Nazionale ma per me è stato un anno duro e non posso solo accontentarmi di essere qua. Voglio giocare".

Tuttomercatoweb

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Real is transfer banned for two windows

Jan 2017 and June-Sep 2017(last yr for the option on the clause)

100% they're redeeming him
Theoretically they could exercise their option now and loan him back to us for a year and a couple of millions loan fee afaik

Not that I think that's happening, but I believe it would be possible

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
#Morata:"I said in the interview[to AS] that all players desire to play for #RealMadrid & they write something else"
To be honest, thats an answer that any player (that doesnt hate madrid) would give if they were honest

- - - Updated - - -

Its a bit odd he speaks out to contradict the statement.

If Madrid made it clear they'll keep him, i see no reason for him to go out and react.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 86)