Alvaro Morata (34 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Would still be better than being the embodiment of steaming pile of shit.

Kebab isn't half as popular here as it is in where you live. Be more creadive. They can take their 10 million back if club is getting its honor back. He brought shame to club like none ever did, by accepting buy back clause, he accepted inferiority against Real Madrid.
He's a madrid fan, he went back to madrid. Good for him, completely understandable. The wrong choise sportive wise cause the audience will destroy him, or he'l get sold to england which will completely drain all his talent and potential but fill his pockets.

Vidal saying he went to "a big club" was bringing shame. morata going back to the team he was at for 6 years during his late youth, and where all his family and friends originate from, thats not even remotely shame.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He's a madrid fan, he went back to madrid. Good for him, completely understandable. The wrong choise sportive wise cause the audience will destroy him, or he'l get sold to england which will completely drain all his talent and potential but fill his pockets.

Vidal saying he went to "a big club" was bringing shame. morata going back to the team he was at for 6 years during his late youth, and where all his family and friends originate from, thats not even remotely shame.
He's talking about Marotta bringing shame. You should know this by now :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i felt sad when he didnt celebrate when he scored against RM. he should have exploded in joy as that club didn't give him a chance. plus now they want him just to sell him on... he is brainwashed .
lol ofcourse he won't celebrate against his hometown club, thats something called respect, only faggots like Icardi would do such thing, and I like him even more because he didn't. Also they gave him a lot of chances, it was only that here he would get more so he joined us instead

- - - Updated - - -

He wasn't a first choice? Well it's up to him to fight for his place in the team, we shouldn't just bent over and succumb to player's wishes. Especially since he went through 4 months without scoring. Would it be logical to you to bench either Dybala or Mandzukic at that time, when both have been scoring/assisting regularly and the team was gaining momentum, just so someone's feeling dont' get hurt? Ridiculous. I love Morata, one of my favorite players in the team and I think he'll have a great career, but meritocracy is the way to deal with these things and Allegri was spot on.

Btw I don't believe the lack of playing time was the reason he left (he played as much as Mandzukic), but he's madridista and we all knew that we won't stand a chance if they call him back.
:tup:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Would still be better than being the embodiment of steaming pile of $#@!.

Kebab isn't half as popular here as it is in where you live. Be more creadive. They can take their 10 million back if club is getting its honor back. He brought shame to club like none ever did, by accepting buy back clause, he accepted inferiority against Real Madrid.
Thats an extreme way of looking at it but still it feels having had to accept the clause is beneath us.
Need to buy, this is one of those timeframes where we need to spend big, because with 2-3 decent buys within 2 seasons and this is a scary team, truely unbeatable. Need to spend while Buffon's here.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Football Italia

'Morata to Real? Not sure'

Alvaro Morata's girlfriend says she is 'not sure' the Juventus striker will return to Real Madrid.

It seems likely the Merengues will exercise their buy-back clause to pick up the 23-year-old, even though the Italian club is trying to keep him.

His partner, however, suggested the player's future was not necessarily set in stone.

“I'm not so sure that Alvaro will leave Turin,” his girlfriend Alice Campello told the magazine Chi. “He could stay out of love.

“Of course, if he were to leave, I'd follow him. But I don't want to pass for the girlfriend who's financially dependent on the footballer.”

:lol: poor guy :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What a roantic story.

Sadly floren doesnt give a fuk :D

- - - Updated - - -

What a roantic story.

Sadly floren doesnt give a fuk :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)